Author Thread: Pictures care not the most important in finding a Date/ spouse
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Pictures care not the most important in finding a Date/ spouse
Posted : 18 Feb, 2023 04:35 PM

After one word or sentence guys ask for pictures.

' you have any more pictures " ?

No wonder they're single.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2023 06:18 AM

Men need to know how to talk to a woman!

Men who are mature have little difficulty in meeting women.

Multiple dating venues doesn't always mean success in find a mate.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2023 06:22 AM

Men can afford to travel usually do better at meeting women.

Most men don't just travel to see One person.

They've done it Before with others.

Many men are set in their ways, so a woman needs to bypass them kind.

Move on..........

:⁠-⁠)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2023 06:24 AM

If any woman wants to know how men think, Ask a Man.

Have a man friend it helps 😊

SamReb1776^

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2023 06:35 PM

on the contrary: CDFF rules and guidelines clearly state you are supposed to have a clear picture of yourself on your profile, or you can be reported for not following said guidelines. Also i think 1 picture should be allowed. It lets people see your character. now if they are asking for pics in your pms then that is different. But if they dont know what you look like and your not following the rules set forth by cdff, then you are clearly missing the point of the topic you have brought forth.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2023 07:27 PM

sam - i was reading one of your posts and checked your profile. you have a set of photos that truly are the best I've seen on here. You remind me very much of my two grandsons who are in their 20's. I hope you find/meet a good woman to spend your life with. Do not settle for just anyone. :)

2mountain

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2023 09:21 PM

Riddle me this, who do you meet in your ordinary life that you DON'T see the face of? The only people who you never see, but actually talk to are the following, (feel free to comment and add any others you can think of).

Telemarketers. CSRs for online orders and mail order, insurance, banking, warranties, bills etc..

Can you tell me the last time you actually enjoyed such a conversation?

Radio personalities are another one, podcasts, etc. but for the most part you're never going to get to talk with them so they don't count.

Oh and then of course there's my videos on YouTube, because I never turn the camera around to face me lol

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2023 10:30 AM

This is a very unpopular opinion, but I much prefer to meet people not based on their looks.

Yes, in every day life we tend to judge (for the lack of a better word) each other by our outward appearence. It does have its place, for the encounters we have face-to-face.

However. when it comes to electronic communication, some of the best connections I've had with people I had no idea how they looked like.. at first.

It was not essential.

Talking about friends I have even blessed by on different Christian groups / forums..

Later on, when there already was a connection, it was interesting to see a few pictures. Not to decide whether or not we wanted to be friends... we already were. Photos added another dimension to the human connection, but were just a way to see more of their personality.

Some of the people I have met over the years, and whom I consider dear bothers in Christ, look very different from those I'd normally interact with - they may have tattoos, and prettifying much give the impression of belonging to a bikers' gang. lol.

Those looks are deceiving. because they can be the sweetest, most thoughtful, intellectual and deep thinkers ... in groups, as well as in private correspondence.

I just laugh when I think one such a brother. He is happily married, a very honourable big brother in a Lord, in full time ministry.. and there is such a freedom in talking with him, whenever I 'see' him online. Had I seen him before getting to know him, I might have run away ... now I just think he is a total sweetie. His faith, humour, wisdom etc.. just come through.

The same for some other folks..

It may sound odd, but I would love to meet my spouse in the same way. Connection first, personality-wise.. and then a few pictures.

There is nothing interesting per se in looking at photos from total strangers I have never talked with, so the whole dating site style 'advertisement' is very unhealthy in my opinion...

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2023 02:46 PM

to many shallow people, it's a definite turn off for me and why I don't post my photos publicly.