Abusive

Jealousy

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Question for Women
Posted : 20 Feb, 2024 07:40 AM

" Topic Question if for Women. "

Have you ever posted a comment in the "Ask a Guy" forum?

I do believe you have, so what does that make you? I'll give you the first 4 letters: Hypo*****.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Question for Women
Posted : 20 Feb, 2024 09:40 AM

Questions for Women

"Women "

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Question for Women
Posted : 20 Feb, 2024 09:41 AM

God loves Women!

Learn that Handyman62.

Your off topic here .

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Question for Women
Posted : 20 Feb, 2024 10:09 AM

Please tell me where I said God doesn't love women?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Question for Women
Posted : 20 Feb, 2024 11:56 AM

@ Hayzel

Yes controlling is bad. Many men who love to be with women don't have to be controlling.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Question for Women
Posted : 20 Feb, 2024 12:02 PM

Deal breaker

Insulting women continuously

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Question for Women
Posted : 20 Feb, 2024 01:15 PM

Yeah I knew you couldn't answer the question because you like to say things in order to be insulting to someone who challenges you on your beliefs, just like you're doing when you say "insulting women continuously".

If you don't want to be challenged about things you say then make sure they aren't contrary to what the Bible say's or is inaccurate in some other way.

Or you could at least try and put forth some kind effort to defend your position which I could respect. But you don't and instead try and insult the other person while trying to claim that person is the one doing the insulting.

All I did was tell you and others that God put men in charge of women. I know that's insulting to you but I didn't write that God did. So if you don't like it take it up with him.

I don't believe you will though because then you would have to confess to being wrong and most women especially you never want to be told they're wrong. That mindset comes from the fact that modern women are allowed to get away with a lot of things that they were never meant to get away with. In essence you have become spoiled.

Women need to be controlled by God & men in order to protect them from themselves. Examples of women left to their own devices are the high divorce rate, men being forced out of their children's lives by petty vindictive women, children out of control as a result of the lack of the fathers influence, women selling themselves at a record levels and the rampant abortion rates just to name a few.

All the issues listed are largely caused by women and are a direct result of women out of control.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Question for Women
Posted : 20 Feb, 2024 01:21 PM

Add

Men who have now Wisdom coming from God .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Question for Women
Posted : 20 Feb, 2024 01:22 PM

Topic

Answers

Is for " Women" gals , Ladies.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Question for Women
Posted : 20 Feb, 2024 01:25 PM

Deal breaker

Inconsiderate Men who thinks insulting women is attractive behavior.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5