Author Thread
Handyman62

View Profile
Moonlight just said, “All the gifts are still active in the "Body of Christ" today.”
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:19 PM

I gave up on miracles. I've prayed too long and too hard for things that never came. These weren't selfish requests but were requests for healing. I never asked for anything that I could fix myself or would resolve itself with time. It's easy to see what Satan does but impossible for me to see what God does beyond what has already been prophesied in the Bible.

Handyman62

View Profile
When you're thinking you teaching Others
Posted : 4 May, 2024 11:36 AM

Moonbeam speaking for myself (although I believe LD would agree). I don't want to have these kinds of interactions with you. But because you are so hypocritical, untruthful and off base about some things I feel the need to speak up. I would prefer to have civil and fruitful interactions with you, but it is you who chooses to do otherwise. I applaud WNT for being so patient with you but I made the decision a couple years ago that I wasn't going to put up with anymore baloney from people.

Anyway right now moonbeam all you're doing is chasing your tail. (lather, rinse, repeat) And since you insist on posting ridiculous stuff I'm going to give you some more advice which will increase your chances of having a civil conversation with me and maybe LD.

1. Stop posting about things that can't be backed up by the Bible.

2. Stop accusing people of degrading you when all they do is disagree with you.

3. Stop being offended, and be ready to have an educated dialog with anyone who questions you about something you wrote.

I know your reaction will be to have another "chasing your tail" comment but I pray that's not the case and what I said sinks in.

Handyman62

View Profile
Maybe I should get used to not being wanted
Posted : 4 May, 2024 10:39 AM

Not to mention the fleas and ticks.

Handyman62

View Profile
Losing Hope in Online Dating
Posted : 4 May, 2024 10:36 AM

Thank you brother Starksiron. Men are the one's who should have higher standards. But it's completely understandable why most don't. Our God given desire to find a mate and procreate is so strong that we overlook many things in our efforts to find someone.

Women on the other hand have a strong desire to find a man that can protect them which also stems from their God given desire to also procreate. They naturally feel very vulnerable and need to be protected especially while having children. The problem with them now is they have allowed themselves to be influenced by Satan which has caused their increase in standards which includes many useless and ridiculous things. I believe a lot of that has to do with the fact that most previous threats to them have been eliminated in the modern world. That in turn has allowed them to have other unreasonable and unrelated expectations of men.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 4 May, 2024 08:30 AM

I really don't see much name calling unless you include stuff like shortening names to LD, HM, WNT or in my case substituting moonbeam for moonlight. I know that hypocrite has been used but in that case the shoe fits.

When we post to a forum or anywhere else for that matter do we not open ourselves up to scrutiny and possible criticism from others? I mean I certainly expect it, and when I receive it I look at what is said. Is it just an insult or is it a valid criticism. As this is supposed to be a Christian site, is that criticism based on scriptures? Or is it based Satan inspired worldly views? If it's based on correctly interpreted scripture then I will listen and correct my erroneous statement. But if criticism is not based on scriptures then I will reject it and try and correct the person with scriptures. If that person perceives it as "insulting" or "degrading" then that's on them.

If I haven't said it already I'm not perfect and I'm sure that not everything I say is 100% accurate. But I do try to be accurate and believe that in general most of what I say is accurate. I'm also ready and willing to hear any scriptural based correction.

Handyman62

View Profile
Maybe I should get used to not being wanted
Posted : 4 May, 2024 07:37 AM

WNT that's a very good suggestion as women do see men with a dog in a very favorable light.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 4 May, 2024 07:32 AM

Saying moonbeams putting me in my place is like telling people "Let's go Brandon" isn't destroying the country.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 3 May, 2024 07:34 PM

Yay I've been put in my place by moonbeam......NOT!

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 3 May, 2024 06:02 PM

You had it right the first time. I defend all feminine women and I try to steer feminist women like you by pointing out their foolishness. Sadly most are like you and have become to heavily influences by Satan and may be to far gone to be reached. But I still try.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 3 May, 2024 05:37 PM

I didn't even call you a name. Saying I've come to think of you as a "#$@%& " is not the same as calling you a "$#@%& ". But you really do regularly make hypocritical statements. So if you don't want that pointed out then stop doing it.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10