Author Thread: I dont think that even top level democrats want people to vole for Joey Biden
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
I dont think that even top level democrats want people to vole for Joey Biden
Posted : 18 Apr, 2024 04:58 PM

I dont think that even top level democrats want people to vole for Joey Biden.

I think that is is funny that the democratic party is stuck holding a basket full of rotten apples. The peabrained cheaters decided that there leading man was going to be Resident Joey (who is a huge dumpster fire) and the second person, Kamila is slightly less popular than Joey...and maby the third most reconisable democrat is either "piledriver Govoner Gavin Newsom" who gave a piledriver to the state of California. Somewhere in the mix of top level democrats is "Big Mike" Michelle Obama, but most Americans think that it is a sign of preversion for a man to pretend that it is a woman.

So it does not come as to much of a shock to me that many people will vote for "RFK Jr" and then vote democrat for every other position...but before people do that I want to remind people that Joey Biden can not claim sole 'victory' for the mess that has been made. I certainly am not trying to say that Americas should not blame Joey for the huge mess that we are in, but the truth is that there are many cogs in the 'democrat machine'.

The democrat party have built a huge incompetent machine...its like a vest of chainmail (which is basicly a bunch of overlaping keychain rings) Joey Biden is an incopetent individual, but he is only like an individual piece of chainmail, his incopentence could only a small effect if he remained by himself. However as it currently stands Joey is just one incompent/treacherous individual in a large gang of clowns.

Take for example the poor excuse for a border/imigration policy that we have. Joey Biden is not able to create such a bungling mess by himself, rather he selected various people to oversee certain sectors. In the case that we are discussing, Joey selected a guy named Alejandro Mayorkas

-Mr. Mayorkas is charged with overseeing the rollback of the Trump administration’s more punitive immigration policies in his new role. He approaches that task as the first immigrant to hold the position, as well as the first Latino.-

As many people can clearly see Mayorkas has done a phenomenal job when it comes to shredding any speed bumps and hurdles that stood between Americans and illegal immigrants.

(I am not 100% certain how everything works) but The House of Representatives (the majority of House members are republicans) they voted to impeach Mr. Mayorkas...because a block of wood could preform better.

The way the goverment was designed is that The House of Represenitives and The Senate both need to comment on policy. so after the republican led House voted to fire/impeach Mayorkas...the Senate (which is predominately democratic) said 'we think the guy is doing an ok job.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/live-blog/senators-begin-dhs-secretary-mayorkas-impeachment-trial-live-updates-rcna147038

What I am trying to point out is that not voteing for a democratic presidential canidate and then voting for a democrat to fill every other job position...that is like only wiping half of your butt.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
I dont think that even top level democrats want people to vole for Joey Biden
Posted : 20 Apr, 2024 06:28 PM

Some democrats say their Trust is in Jesus.

Then you have some conservatives

Men try to teach but they degrade and Bash some " Christians"

Beliefs differ from their own.