Author Thread: clean dating
liena

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 6 Nov, 2009 11:47 PM

is it hard for a guy to run a clean date to a girl? means no sex before marriage?. most man will surely left a girl who refuse to make sex while they're dating but not yet married.

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 7 Nov, 2009 02:22 AM

Heck ! who needs those?! I wouldn't date them, they don't live for Jesus, nor abide by the Word.

God is great , will send someone on His perfect timing like-minded.

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 10 Nov, 2009 06:20 PM

I believe they are out there. But its definitely the "narrow path", because society goes against the Bible to teach sex is ok anytime.

Just know exactly what you will settle for. Personally, I will not accept a man who thinks sex is not God's gift for marriage. And I pray about every man I date or talk too before pursing any interest.

I hope to encourage you : )

I don't doubt for a minute that God has the perfect "God fearing" man for both of us, if we obey and are patient!

hayfever

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 12 Nov, 2009 06:21 PM

Touchy topic, alot of christians avoid.

Its interesting that christians would pray with you encourage you but when it comes to things of intamacy they can't stop themselves and ask God , the same God that they believe in and pray to , to keep them from this dear sin.....

And as for sex b 4 marriage , yes it is a sin....hey guys and that includes oral sex......

this has been a dispute even among our youth today that oral sex is not sex.....I

It may not be intercourse but it is still considered sex.....therefor it falls in the same category of sin...... and what does the bible say about this sin?

Please respond!!!!!

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 13 Nov, 2009 11:51 AM

Well my take on it agrees with all of you ladies! But it is really sad when you come on a Christian website and you got guys that are wanting nothing more than sex. Come on get real guys!

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 14 Nov, 2009 07:39 AM

yeap, sex before marriage is forbidden - if only i knew the bible verses enough to quote them here

and yea, that includes oral sex as well

even, fornication like fondling, or touching the other party's private parts.

He's that strict - so if we were to follow His rules, then we only kiss (not even for long til we get lusty), hug (even sleepin on bed together without doing anything, is by right okay, but it's dangerous cos it can invoke lust, i mean we're all human beings anyway).

i know they sound crazily extreme, but that's just how it is

Jaywar

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 17 Nov, 2009 10:57 AM

Actually, it goes farther...

Matthew 5:28

"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 18 Nov, 2009 09:58 PM

The bible clearly states For this reason a man will leave his mother and father and cleave unto his wife,and the two shall become one flesh.Its clear from this scripture that the man and woman don't have sex until they get married.Becoming one signifies making love,that particular act is mentioned in the scripture after she is called wife.Fornication is wrong,and oral sex before marriage is also wrong.The fact that it has the word sex in it makes it intimate physical contact just like making love therefore oral sex is sex without penetration.There is also a scripture that says the wages of sin is death,so its no small wonder why std's exist.People who believe there's no consequence for sex outside of marriage are so oblivious to the fact that they are risking contracting an illness that could destroy their health and ultimately take their life,not to mention the adverse affects it has on their friends,family,and loved ones.We must learn to practice abstinance and remain in control of ourselves to avoid bringing a curse upon ourselves.Our greatest battle is with our flesh,and we have to be careful what we see and hear.In our sinful secular society sex is worshipped and used to manipulate us.They use sexually explicit material in billboards and commercial,tv shows,movies,even the music.Were being bombarded with sexual perversion and must protect ourselves and our young ones if were going to remain pure until marriage.Only God can give us the strength to persevere and live according to His word.

hayfever

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 19 Nov, 2009 05:22 PM

Amen my brother, I do hope that all who read these words, the same light that is shed upon us will luminate themmmm....

God Bless

DAVWEY83

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 29 Nov, 2009 07:26 PM

It is a difficulty. As my brothers and sister in Christ have mentioned, society is pushing us toward pre-marital sex.

I remember that this world, though created by God, is in the grasp of Satan. The entire world IS out to get us. No paranoia, just the dark truth.

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 5 Dec, 2009 08:56 AM

DAV,

It's funny that you say the world is out to get us, even though it is true, some Christians think you are paranoid when you admit it. Just saying.

Page : 1 2