Author Thread: Irresistable Grace:
Admin

Irresistable Grace:
Posted : 22 May, 2010 09:58 PM

Why is it so important for Christians to know the word of God for themself?

Will you be seduced in to believing this:IRRESISTIBLE (SUFFICIENT) GRACE (= "I" of TULIP)

This is virtually a synonym for Luther's slogan "grace alone" (sola gratia) and is logically implied by points "T" and "U" above. It teaches that God's INWARD CALL is perfectly EFFECTUAL or SUFFICIENT--a hard, fleshly, sinful heart need not add anything to God's grace, such as "co-operation," for this special call or grace is invincible, overpowering all hatred and melting all opposition (Calvinists cite, e.g., Jn. 3:6-8). Here Calvinists distinguish God's inward, effectual call--i.e., IRRESISTIBLE GRACE or sufficient, effective grace--from His outward call, which is simply His commandments written on tablets of stone. The latter is eminently resistible, insufficient, and ineffective to give life to a dead soul or liberate a sin-enslaved heart (e.g., Acts 7:51; 13:39; Rom. 8:3).

Men and women have resisted the grace of God from the beginning,

Here is the bigger lie concerning irresistible grace, they want you to believe that you will not resist the grace of God and he will just come on you and regenerate you and then faith will come

The bible teaches that faith cometh by hearing and hearing the word of God, not by regeneration.

Why all of a sudden is it that the father now changes that he imposes his will upon mankind, when he has never done it before, is that his nature.

Question what does the bible say how one receives the Grace of God for salvation?

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

This word can be trusted, when no other can be, the lord Jesus himself guarantees it.

View Profile
History
Irresistable Grace:
Posted : 24 May, 2010 10:09 PM

That does not agree with the word of God, our God is also what he expects of man, he is man's example of the God kind of faith, and faith is always a choice, made by man to hear and believe the word of God.

James you lost all of the old testament Saints in that last statement also.

It is always interesting how you to try to say I am wrong, because

I do not agree with your theory's in lieu of the word of God.

View Profile
History
Irresistable Grace:
Posted : 26 May, 2010 09:00 AM

Do you view faith as a work?

Page : 1 2