Author Thread: No one Knows What your Life Is Like unto they Walk in your shoes a mile
Admin

No one Knows What your Life Is Like unto they Walk in your shoes a mile
Posted : 29 May, 2010 08:14 AM

There is a saying " No one knows what your life is like into they walk in your shoes a mile." Well did you ever think how it would be to walk in the Lords shoes?

I think that would be the most wondrus gitt that we could receveive. To be more like our Lord Jesue Christ, to set the example and walk in his shoes and see through his eyes. I could only imagine and comprehend the passion that he had for people. I just have to say it would boggle the mind to follow in his shoes. I think it would be very hard to fill his shoes. But we can follow his examples that he has set for us.

As many times we make mistakes along our way in our daily lives the Lord is always going to be there to give us a hand. In our path growing as Christians I myself find that the Lord has truly been around as a friend, compassionate to lend an ear. Don't think for one second when your down at the lowest moment you are alone, He stands there with open arms and will meet all of our needs.

So to say the least I know the Lord walks with us and knows all when we say "No on knows what your life is like into they walk in your shoes, Guess What? THE LORD DOES!!!!

God Bless,

Icangels :angel:

P.S.

Please let me know what you think. Hope to hear from you.