Author Thread: an acrolite
Admin

an acrolite
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 01:22 PM

i didn't know this word until a friend of mine told me that they used to attend church and that was their role there. i did not ask them to elaborate, but what i gather it is a snare. i have read about these things, but would never have guessed that it was so close to me. you see, we hear about lodges and secret societies and think it's a joke. i tend to end up in the company of freemasons, do not ask me why. while they hold no power over a christian, persons who are just flapping in the wind do not stand a chance against their deception. be weary that you don't get taken by people's doctrines. read your own bible and get in tune with the holy spirit. i have heard on this site things to the effect of, not everyone is gifted in that area or some people function differently and need a different method of communion with him. i do not know what suites whom best, but i know that God is all powerful and anything we ask will be granted according to his riches in Christ; whatever he choses to use..

many shall say they come in my[Jesus] name and decieve many. if they say look, he is in the garden, go ye not... the coming of the son of man shall be grand. the eastern sky will split and all shall see him. know the word. i know there are some acrolites/snares on this site, some who post for the purpose of leading people astray... the LORD REBUKE YOU!

christians; be sober, be vigilant, your adversary the devil walketh about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. :prayingf:The Lord's Prayer:prayingf:

View Profile
History
an acrolite
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 01:29 PM

Do you mean acolyte, Nyanda?

View Profile
History
an acrolite
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 01:31 PM

And I agree with you. We must read our Bibles for ourselves and spend time in prayer. We should always exercise a healthy degree of caution when hearing out others' interpretations of spiritual matters. Lean on the Lord for wisdom and discernment in such matters.

springrose10

View Profile
History
an acrolite
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 01:50 PM

Hi Nyanda,

When I first read your heading, I like Pixy thought perhaps you misunderstood the word acolyte which is someone who assists a priest or minister in a liturgical service. When I was growing up, the candlelighters were called acolytes. You may want to ask your neighbors a few more questions before you assume that they are practicing rituals against Christ.

Rose

View Profile
History
an acrolite
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 02:03 PM

you all may be right, but that is how they spelled it. let me correct myself, my assessment was probably wrong as far as the acrolite is concerned.

:laugh: you know what, i remember another mason telling me that the rituals in the catholic church where they served are almost identical to those in their lodge, hmph, oh well.

hmph, i stand corrected! :dunce:

View Profile
History
an acrolite
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 02:25 PM

Were they talking about playing drums at church?

View Profile
History
an acrolite
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 11:08 AM

no they were talking about the similarities and differences between church and a masonic lodge; like doctrines, rituals, beliefs, morality etc.

View Profile
History
an acrolite
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 11:15 AM

Hmmm... Well, it sounds like they were definitely talking about acolytes and not an acrolite snare then =) Honestly, I know very little about all of what being an acolyte entails, although I'm rather curious now... And it may vary b/w churches, ya know? You should ask them some more questions. Just hand them a little questionnaire to complete and then come back and post it here for us.

:ROFL:

View Profile
History
an acrolite
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 03:55 PM

Friends I have studied the freemasons. In the 1850's a man by the name of Capt. Morgan got high enough to find out they worship the Devil.He defected and wrote a book.His book only sold after the Masons killed him.

This happened in the USA, this is why all Masonic Lodges have dates on them after the year 1900.people were so mad it almost destroyed them here in the USA.

World War 1 was a free mason war. It was based on free mason control of Europe.These are facts that can not be disputed.Many of the European leaders were free Masons.

They have something called degrees, only until you ge into the highest areas do you find out they worship satan.

Proof- one of their symbols is the," all seeing eye" that is the sun god RA.