Author Thread: Why Is Jesus Called the WORD?
Admin

Why Is Jesus Called the WORD?
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 05:20 PM

PJ, There is a time and season for ALL THINGS! And You know what... I have grown so very tired of hearing you say this or that, is not the word of God, no matter what the topic or discussion, nothing no one says according to YOU, is the word of God. Yet, you can never explain where the person is in error. BTW (by the way) did you not know that if you see a person in error of the word, and if you don't correct them, and explain what the truth of the word says... that's a SIN? No, you don't know this, because had you known, maybe you would not spend so much time condemning what others say. Instead , you would do the first thing first, and be more careful to point out the error of others with THE WORD and EXPLAIN the scriptures as they relate to the topics, but you do neither. Wonder why YOU of all people don't know this? Well, you should know this, because its in the very WORD you claim to have so much knowledge in!

As I've already stated, you make comments that you cannot AFFIRM, and then you make comments that have nothing to do with the topics, nor can you effectively discuss or explain scriptures or what you're talking about. Yet you say every article that has been posted is not the Word of God, but YOU FAIL to explain why it is not the word of God according to scripture as YOU know it to be.

Therefore, I have concluded that in REALITY, you REALLY don't understand what the articles are speaking about, and your pride refuses to allow you to ask questions as to their meaning to gain spiritual knowledge, because you just can't face being WRONG!.

If you did you understand, you would be able to converse spiritually on a topic, and point out where the article or why another person is in error, and what he/she is saying is not lined up with scriptures. Your comments would reflect that you KNOW what you'r talking about. However your comments reflect that YOU DON'T KNOW OR UNDERSTAND... and you just keep on negatively rambling in words going nowhere fast, as if no one knows or can see you don't have a clue as to what you're speaking.

I have two questions for you, since you claim to know so much about what IS in the Word and what isn't in the Word of God. And PLEASE... I'm not interested in your off the wall rambling... or defensive tacics of evasion or reflection...just answer the questions or not.

(1) WHY IS JESUS CALLED THE WORD?

(2) WHAT IS THE WORD OF GOD?

Blessings,

ella

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 07:11 PM

Why Ella calling the kettle black, you standard answer is that is not the true, that is your standard answer to scripture, or you need to study until you can get in unbelief with me

he is call ed the word because he is the word it is very simple, from Genesis to Revealation,.

I have no issue with believing the word of God as truth.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 07:12 PM

By the way Calvinism is not the word

klmartin62

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 09:31 PM

He is the fulfillment of God's promise to man. The active force, if you will, behind the will of the Father.

Jesus told us that He could do nothing except what the Father told Him to do, or say only what the Father told Him to say. That makes Him a direct extension of the Father's will. Separate entities, yet one.

The word of God is His expressed will as spoken by any of the three members of the Godhead. Also, in some instances, through an Angel.

Love and grace,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 03:03 PM

Thumbs up Leon, thanks:glow:

PJ, the question asked of you is, Why Is Jesus called the WORD?

Your answer which was to be expected form you: He is called the word because he is the word it is very simple, from Genesis to Revelation...

PJ, FYI that is not an answer to the question: He is called the word because He is the word, it is very simple, from Genesis to Revelation...

However without you lnowing what you have spoken, Jesus is the beginning(Genesis) and the end (Revelation)...

Let me help you out here, so that you will know why Jesus is called the WORD, and yes, it is very simple if one has a teachable spirit to hear and understand...so I will make this very simple as possible.

John chapter 1:

In the beginning was the WORD (God/Jesus), and the WORD (Jesus) was with God, and the WORD (Jesus) WAS GOD. He(Jesus) was in the beginning with God.

Verse 10-11: He(God/Jesus) was in the world, and the world was made through (by) Him (God), and the world did not know Him. He (God/Jesus) came(to earth) to His own (people,Jews), and His own did not receive Him. (IMMANUEL, which means God with us, Matthew chapter 1)

Verses 14: And the WORD (God) became flesh and lived among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as OF the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.(INCARNATED, I Timothy chapter 3: verse 16).

It is utmost important that those who profess and confess to be KNOW God and His WORD, and their boast is always one of quoting the Word, that they understand and know WHY Jesus is Called the WORD. One MUST always be ready and capable, and be able to give an answer of concrete foundation, and explain what it is they believe, and why it is they believe in the scriptures of the Holy Bible, because it is the SPOKEN WORD of the living God Himself...

Jesus Christ is called the Word because Jesus IS THE REVEALATION OF GOD HIMSELF in spoken, and written WORD, AND in the physical who came to earth in the flesh to saved his people from their sins...

Blessings,

ella

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 03:10 PM

Yes like I said he is the word, I knew that before you said anything,

He is also the baptizer with the Holy Ghost, know would you like to explain that away.

You posted some articles recently that spit all over that truth.

Because he is the word you can find out about him in every, know tell all the bible how he paid for their health.

You would do well to eat some humble pie, and learn before you think you should be explaining him to others.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 04:35 PM

PJ- I am very sorry.Your above post is beyond my understanding. was it not Ella who once said to stop giving you a hard time? Hmmmmmmm........

She made a post about telling people you are not to be harassed.Now you bad mouth her.:stop:

It is unwise to bite the hand that feeds you.

You are proving that she made an error to stand up for you.

The people you are attcking are pastors, Ella/ KLmartain.

God does say if we attack his anointed we will be accursed.

That is why david never spoke out against King saul or harmed him.Something to think on. Stop tearing people down and be positive. Dennis

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 07:13 AM

Ella by the way that is exactly what I said,

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 07:17 AM

No Dennis you might need to read that post again, and this one, if you want to say something it is vital to be accurate, if you do not agree with Ella you are wrong, know as far as her being a pastor that is not my call that is between her and the lord.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 11:16 AM

I used to be on a forum where you could set it so that particular individuals could be blocked from posting, just on your own view of the forums. Wouldn't that we nice here?

You could come to a certain individual who never has anything positive to say, who is always degrading others and then click on BLOCK, and his posts would not appear when you go into a forum.

Too bad CDFF doesn't offer that feature here.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 03:28 PM

In order to understand why Jesus is called the Word of God (Gk.: Logos), it would be helpful to understand what all the Bible identifies as the Word of God.

All Christians should agree that the Bible is the Word of God, but I have been on forums (not here) where that truth is disputed.

All Christians who believe in the Bible would agree that Jesus of Nazareth is the Word of God made flesh (John 1:14).

What else is the Word of God? Can the Word of God be spoken by the Holy Spirit today directly into the heart of a believer? Can the Word of God be spoken by a donkey?

It seems to me that by observing these biblical usages we see that in essence the Word of God is His own self-disclosure. The Word of God is what HE SAYS. His word is what He says about Himself and His Word is what He says about His creation. HIS Word is true. Our word my not be good, but God's Word is good. We can take His Word for it. HE is true to His word.

Self-disclosure means an unveiling or an uncovering. So in its core essence and its fullest sense the Word of God is the revelation of God.

Notice these truths about the NEED for Revelation through God's own self-disclosure:

1) God is infinite Spirit, far above and different from what we are, so we need His help to recognize His nature and His actions (Is. 55:7-11; Job 11:7-9; Prov. 25:1-3; Eph. 3:14-19).

2) Humans tend to be ruled by senses and pay attention only to the natural world (1 Cor. 2:14-3:3; John 20:24-31).

3) Humans are finite and therefore limited in their ability to comprehend the infinite (1 Cor. 3:18-20; Jer. 9:23-24).

4) Humans are sinful and deceitful, and prone both to deceive and to be deceived, twisting and perverting the truth to suit their own fleshly desires (Rom. 1:18-32; Jer. 17:8-16).

We need God to reveal Himself to us. Are we paying heed to His revelation?