Author Thread: Do you think we are living in the end times?
Admin

Do you think we are living in the end times?
Posted : 7 Jun, 2010 12:00 PM

Yes!

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2010 12:55 PM

Personaly I dont think we are...I know we are. I never thought I'd live ta see all this happenin as it is prophsied, written an spoken...

P.S. Welcome ta the Forums...God Bless ya on yer journey...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2010 01:03 PM

I would say yes, I know we are!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2010 01:10 PM

End times started when Jesus accended to Heaven. So yes we are living in the end times.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2010 01:46 PM

Sorry, Row, the end times didn't start when Jesus accended into heaven... the end times started when God first decided to come to earth to save his people, and gave Isaiah the word that unto us a CHILD IS BORN, UNTO US A SON IS GIVEN, notice he does not say a child will be born, Isaiah speaks in the present tenses, and when the angel of the Lord first spoke to Mary that she was already with CHILD... All these things started our end time living and when the end times began... PRAISE GOD!:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2010 03:54 PM

How ever you want to put it. Jesus split time as we know it, you have time before His birth Old Testament and the time after Him New Testament. What I am saying is the end times referred to by Jesus and the apostles started after Jesus ascended to Heaven, when we are now waiting for His return, that's all.

But with regard to this being the end of the end times, yes with so much going on with and around Israel I would say we "could" see the eastern sky split open at any moment to see the glorious return of our Lord Jesus. The Bible tells us to look for His coming and Christians in every generation has watched for His coming.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2010 04:34 PM

Yippy Yi Yo Yi Ya...We be goin home very soon an it jus could be taday....Yippy Yi Ya Yi Yo...Ima prayin we All be ready ta go...:bouncy:

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2010 04:44 PM

No yet, there will be a time of the former and latter rain upon the earth and then the great harvest, because died for all, and is not willing for any to perish.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2010 04:59 PM

There are a lot of people who have perished without Jesus so are you saying the Bible is a lie PJ??? Shame on you!

There have been many great harvest the first starting on the day of Pentecost and they are still going on now! China is a good example of a great harvest happening.

I share your enthusiasm GodsJude!!! YIPPEE my savior is coming!!! I pray come quickly Lord Jesus!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2010 04:06 PM

Yippy...:applause:....someone else round here is sharein enthusiasm...:buddies:...thats Root Beer folks...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2010 04:45 PM

Yes, we're living in the end times, And when the time comes Believers will be called upon to give an account to the Lord as to whether or not they have fulfilled their purpose as God has called and chosen us to do..

Jesus is coming again to judge and to save. He is coming as promised to judge those who have not accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Jesus is coming again for those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.

For we ALL must appear before the judgment seat of Christ so that each one may receive the things (rewards or consequences) done in the body and on earth, according to what he/she has done whether good or bad. 2 Corinthians chapter 5

And since we DO NOT know the time nor the hour of Jesus' return, are you fulfilling God's purpose of proclaming Christ to the unsaved as He commanded in the Great Commission, as Jesus has called ALL believers to do, as stated in Matthew chapter 25?

Are you Ready and Prepared for God's Cosmic Plan of our Lord's return when He does come?:glow:

Page : 1 2