Author Thread: just wanted to share
vulcan48

View Profile
History
just wanted to share
Posted : 9 Jun, 2010 09:27 PM

so tonight i went to a new church with a friend who brought a friend and i met this girl for the first time and we all went to dinner after and we were talking about life and relationships and what god has in store for our live and she said something that made me think for a second and i just wanted to share

we should not settle for people who are not christ like and a relationship should be a triangle with god at the top and who ever your are seeing at the other point across from you at the bottom as you build a relationship with god you move closer to the top and same for the other person so as your relationships improve with god so will yours with eachother because the closer you get to god the closer you are getting with each other

also we should not be out here seeking a relationship putting rules on what we want or expect we need to pray and tell the lord its in your hands you have brought me to this point and i know when im ready you will do whats right for me and see me through and show me when you think im ready the person i need to be with not who i want or what i expect but what you want me to have and the life you want me to live seek god he has the answers and only he know who is really right for you

god bless everyone of you

josh

View Profile
History
just wanted to share
Posted : 10 Jun, 2010 09:29 AM

Thanks Josh. Good thoughts.