Author Thread: the wisdom of getting pregnant (as a married woman) where there is a medical condition involved
Admin

the wisdom of getting pregnant (as a married woman) where there is a medical condition involved
Posted : 12 Jun, 2010 01:19 PM

If one of the spouses has a medical condition that could be passed along to the baby, or if the wife has a medical condition that could complicate pregnancy, is it foolish/irresponsible to get pregnant?

View Profile
History
the wisdom of getting pregnant (as a married woman) where there is a medical condition involved
Posted : 12 Jun, 2010 01:33 PM

If I truly loved children and wanted to have a family,and had a good strong marraige,honestly I wouldnt let that stop me,some of these questions could be better answered by a medical practitioner though,depending on risk evaluation ect.

In Christ

Steve

klmartin62

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2010 01:40 PM

I would have to say that my spouse's health and safety come first. If it is dangerous to her, then no, I would not do it.

Just me,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2010 02:03 PM

I agree with Steve and Leon, this would be a personal medical judgment call for the couple and doctors to make, and God will have the final word.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2010 05:38 AM

When man run's out of all his options, he could just accept his redemption and salvation.

All Jesus ask is to only believe!!

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2010 06:32 AM

I don't see much wisdom there...that would be no different than any other circumstance that puts two lives in increased danger. Pregnancy is dangerous enough when everybody is healthy.

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2010 03:05 PM

I have found all your ideas very good Pixy.These are good topics.Thanks Dennis

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jun, 2010 06:25 PM

Well, the foolishness in any of it is that the women is allowing that condition to manifest in her life. We as humans are nothing more than dirt. Remember there parable where someone came into the garden and planted weeds overnight(it's location in the NT eludes me atm)? Well, ponder on that a moment, and then read 1 Corinthians chapter three where the writer talks about Seeding, Watering, and God Giving increase(growth).

I mention that to say this: we are Gardens. The same person who planted the weeds in the parable is the same enemy we are fighting against to this very day. That woman has had weeds planted in her, and it's high time she removes them. Isaiah 53:5 says we are healed by his(Jesus) stripes. That person should have faith in the healing power of Jesus in her life and de-root that weed. Remember what God said to Abraham? "Is anything to hard for the LORD?"

Faith!