Author Thread: Matthew 28:18-20:Is this really about water baptism?
Admin

Matthew 28:18-20:Is this really about water baptism?
Posted : 12 Jun, 2010 04:41 PM

This is something the Lord had been showing me for a few years about Matthew 28:18-20,this is not a mandate for

water Baptism;Acts 2:38 is.

Please look up the word Baptizing in Matthew 28:19,along with the two words "Teach"verse 19 and Teaching verse 20..

Then ask ABBA,what He is saying in this His Word..

Remember the context of this is about Discipleship.

Yeshua has commissioned these Jewish men to be going to the Nations/the Ethnos-Unclean ones.

They are to be making Disciples unto Yeshua the Jewish Messiah.

What the Lord shows you should be understood and taught by the Church,for this is not talking about water Baptism.

This is talking about immersing People into or with the Names Of GOD,as revealed in the Old Covenant.

To baptize a person in water,is a one time event.

To be baptizing/immersing believers into or with the names of GOD,is an on going continuous process,which requires that I have a deep understand of the Lord and His revealed names myself.

Each name reveals His character,attitude,personality;Who He is and what He is like.

Baptism,in water is unto the Remission/Forgiveness/the release of sins from the sinner..

And in the name of Yeshua,ONLY:Please read Acts 2 :38

In Yeshua;

Agape' and Shalom

trucker

View Profile
History
Matthew 28:18-20:Is this really about water baptism?
Posted : 18 Jun, 2010 04:41 PM

Continue ta read ~

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. ( The Baptisim of the Holy Spirit )...xo

Page : 1 2 3