Author Thread: Single (again.)
4Ts66

View Profile
History
Single (again.)
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 06:17 PM

After 16 yrs of marriage, I find myself single-again. I hate being alone, but am not sure how 2 start meetin & datin again. I hav 2 teenage children, work & attend a church wth a very small congregation. 2 say I'm out of practice is lik sayin Mt Everest is a hill.

View Profile
History
Single (again.)
Posted : 22 Jul, 2008 10:52 AM

I'm so sorry you are having to go thru this. Just be patient with yourself and give yourself time to heal before you try the dating scene again. I was married for 12 years and found myself single again. So far I've been single for 18 years - DON'T SCREAM - I'm not saying you will be single for that long - but I haven been. I have friends that were married, got divorced and have since remarried. I understand your desire in not being alone, but be very careful with sites like this. Take your time and let the Lord do the leading.

angelnoh35

View Profile
History
Single (again.)
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 05:46 PM

i know how you feel single. I have been single for almost 3 years now. I've been down some rough paths, but I am so glad that we have a Saviour who loves us enough to bring us back to where we belong. I am praying for God to send the right person into my life. He has a plan for all of us. and a partner too!:applause::angel:

tristan07

View Profile
History
Single (again.)
Posted : 18 Oct, 2008 10:05 AM

I know exactly how you feel. I never, ever, thought I would be in this position again. I am just going to take it easy, seek the lord, and be a father and see what happens.

View Profile
History
Single (again.)
Posted : 24 Jan, 2009 06:41 PM

Yeah, I know what you mean there. and the worst part is wacthing everyone else have successful relationships while your alone. My Brother and his wife for example, a true illustration of a real relationship can be when two people work together.

I know sometimes it gets tough being out on your own with a child to raise , but hang in there. There is someone out there god has hand- picked just for you and maybe in our timing it might seem like an eternity, but Gods timing is perfect and right on time.

Godbless you,

Arlena

View Profile
History
Single (again.)
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 07:57 PM

There are many benefits to being single the Bible speaks volumes about this.I used to yern for companionship,and sometimes still do ,but then I started looking at the positive aspects and my outlook changed considerably.After all our lives are His right ? Lets let Him be Lor d and see what happens