Author Thread: I just saw it!
jmae

View Profile
History
I just saw it!
Posted : 2 Jul, 2010 05:55 PM

Post a movie that you just saw and talk about it ;)

I just saw Toy Story 3 - yes I like animated movies...lol (I like almost all kinds of movies to be honest). A friend saw it and said that the little girl named Bonnie reminded her of me. After I watched it, I completely agree with her. I admit I was just like her! Big imagination... ;)

View Profile
History
I just saw it!
Posted : 3 Jul, 2010 06:11 AM

I also just saw Toy Story 3. It was pretty good, but it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. There was a little girl in my row that had lights on her shoes and they lit up like a cop car every time she moved, and it seemed like she moved every two minutes or something. On the plane from Beijing to Seattle I saw Leap Year and When In Rome - those were both good movies!

View Profile
History
I just saw it!
Posted : 7 Jul, 2010 02:20 PM

Just watched The last Air Bender. It was not what I was expecting, but the lead actor was a child so... i'm cutting them some slack. The movie was not a tight ship is what it boils down to, the plot seemed to have been thrown together in a pot with sugar and spice etc in hopes of a magical "ka-boom" but *shrugs* I'd give it 3/5.

View Profile
History
I just saw it!
Posted : 16 Aug, 2010 05:34 AM

I Just Saw Charlie St. Cloud it was really got and there is an awesome twist! Kind of a tear jearker though! But i've heard the Book is even better than the movie!!!

BigMac2321

View Profile
History
I just saw it!
Posted : 18 Sep, 2010 02:25 AM

I saw the Expendables, probably the best movie I've seen of the summer