Author Thread: Aliens
Admin

Aliens
Posted : 25 Jul, 2008 06:19 PM

Hey...did anyone read, hear about aliens lately and what are your views.....:bouncy:

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 4 Mar, 2009 08:12 PM

Hebrews chapter 11 v 34 sorry to leave and not leave the evidence behind....jk bluereyes

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 4 Mar, 2009 08:16 PM

where it talks about the tower of babel i don't think that god still confuses us today. i think that we are in the flesh and we can be confused by sin easily. i think god confused the people of babel so that they would not build the tower of babel. and also to separate the nations so that he can revile the nation of the Jews his chosen people.that's just my input

I am sorry but God did not confuse them he just made them have other tounges and they were confused because who can understand someone elses language when you speak another....

Zimneno

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 23 Mar, 2016 03:33 AM

Well, I believe that aliens do exist.

The universe has billions of other galaxies. So it would be irrational to say that: "We Earth is the only planet with life on it."

Aliens are not just from different planets. Some are also from different dimensions.

Sometimes demons disguise themselves as aliens. (Ashtar command is a good example.) Or it could be that demons are aliens.... these aliens are the ones from different dimensions.

It is also possible that some alien races originated here on Earth. People who have been in contact with them in the past, may have gained the knowledge to build spaceships... Or maybe they gained that knowledge from demons??

Back in WWII many psychics had channeled other worldly beings. Those beings gave them the knowledge to build spacecrafts. The beings were demons... if we look at them from a Christian perspective (They were 'channeled', the beings taught humans how to build weapons that could destroy earth.)

There is also a link between God and aliens. Here's how:

1) The Egyptians worshiped demons, disguised as gods. Why were they demonic? Because they taught humans to use the third eye, they taught channeling, they taught witchcraft and they taught many other things that go against the teaching of Christ.

2) The Egyptian gods also taught them about electricity, mono atomic gold for eternal life. and many other scientific things that lead aliens.

3) The Hindu gods. Yes as you've probably guessed, were demonic aliens too. They were pretty much like the Egyptian gods. But one big evidence leading to aliens is the use of spacecrafts known as "Vimanas"

4) Now, from these religions, we can tell that either: aliens are demons, or that demons are aliens. This is the most puzzling part. From here on, the most confusing things begin.

5) Most fingers point to demons being aliens. (If I explain this point, then it would be at least 3 pages. Thats why I wont do it.)

6) If demons are aliens. Then there must be some link between God and aliens. I'm not saying that God is an alien. But what I am saying is that, everything is connected in some way that cannot be understood by the human mind.

Page : 1 2 3 4