Author Thread: Save the Children
Admin

Save the Children
Posted : 5 Sep, 2010 07:38 PM

I am here to get this out to as many people as I can. Human Trafficking is the biggest crime in the whole world today and is the biggest buisness too.

I want to meet people who have the same passion as I do to save these innocent childrens lives and do something about this. This is wrong what these guys are doing and nothing is really being done to stop them and put them in Prision.

Here are a few websites that are stopping Human Trafficking in our world, www.world-team-foundation.org thats my mentors organization. www.notforsalecampaign.org Youth With A Mission is also working with them to stop this horrinle event.

I have been to Thailand twice and The Philippines 5 times all within four years and have seen children being trafficked with my own eyes and my heart hurts for them. God has called us to go and make disciples of all nations and what are we doing here in America, nothing. This is my heart and want to open other people hearts open too. God bless and hope to hear from people.

View Profile
History
Save the Children
Posted : 7 Sep, 2010 02:57 PM

hello,

Great Post!!

It is exciting to hear that you are passionate about child trafficking. I to have spent time in SE Asia and seen similar things.

It was from my time there that God began speaking to me about working in Eastern Europe, Russia area in a slightly different sphere!

It would be great to connect. I would love to hear more about what you are doing and how you are doing it!

Rachel

View Profile
History
Save the Children
Posted : 12 Sep, 2010 04:55 PM

Tiny Hands International / one girl project is another worthy organization to join.

View Profile
History
Save the Children
Posted : 29 Oct, 2010 11:44 PM

Hey its cool how you Rachel are passionate about that, I will be praying that God will give you the resources to help you save those kids. God bless so much.

dudachris

View Profile
History
Save the Children
Posted : 4 Jan, 2011 09:25 PM

Human trafficking is a major tragedy and one of the injustices of our time that we must not be remembered for ignoring. We are the hands and feet of Christ and so we must be going and showing his mercy, justice and love to all people at all times. Allowing human trafficking, preventable diseases and 3rd world poverty destroy fellow mankind; our brothers and sisters, cannot be tolerated. The church needs to put aside insignificant theological differences and stand up for justice.