Author Thread: Finances?
SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Finances?
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 10:36 AM

Faith builder or faith buster: what do you think? What has helped in the lean, mean, and famine times? or even the bountiful times that you don't forget the LORD and take credit?

:peace:

Susan

Revelation22

View Profile
History
Finances?
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 11:34 AM

BUT MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians4:19

:rocknroll:revelation22

View Profile
History
Finances?
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 05:28 PM

If you have the faith of a grain of mustard you can say to the mountain...Move it buster...it will. I have gone through so many times of famine, wondering how I was going to feed the kids, making those casseroles s-t-r-e-t-c-h ! It's not easy but I do know that God is faithful and will supply your needs according to His riches in glory. He did say needs and not wants...It's amazing how a pair of Goodwill jeans look after throwing a box of blue dye their way or how much fun a game night can be...It's all in your perspective. With God's favor in my life my fondest memories still are the "remember whens." There is light at the end of the tunnel if you remain faithful to Him. Each day is a walk of faith regardless of your financial situation. Just keep looking to Him who is the author and finisher of your faith. And keep saying..."This too, shall pass away...and before you know it a blessing is coming you way !

Robin