Author Thread: you ask for a good woman and then deny one
Penelope

View Profile
History
you ask for a good woman and then deny one
Posted : 18 Aug, 2008 08:55 PM

I find this kind of funny A good woman may have left you a message on your page but because she is not slender and gorgeous she is automatically not the one for you. You ask for a God fearing woman but then you don't even see the God in a woman because you look at the outwardly appearance. And you wonder why u cant find a good woman. The Bible says that Jesus was a man that wasn't fair to look at but He was the greatest man. Why is this guys?

i try to give every guy that writes me a chance..

yet 90% of the guys i write wont even bother to write me back to tell me Im not their type... i am left standing in the dark...

Revelation22

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2008 04:43 AM

This looks like the same point gerinomo was trying to get across in ASK A GIRL. I think many of us(guys and girls both)

need to practice our manners. If not interested; at least send a polite "no thank you". Everyone's looking; and I know many have found their someone already. Those of us who haven't just have to Wait on the Lord.

:rocknroll:revelation22

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2008 07:01 AM

ha, well it wouldn't be fair if one side has it and the other don't.

Shame on you guys heh.

ZenthForbias

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2008 03:15 PM

I agree with KidVid. It also has to do with the fact that I don't think anyone wants to be with someone they don't have that physical attractiveness with also. I know that I don't want to wake up every morning to something that I don't find good looking. Sound selfish, but it's the human nature.