Author Thread: PROPHETIC WORD
Revelation22

View Profile
History
PROPHETIC WORD
Posted : 19 Aug, 2008 11:19 AM

A Message from God through the Holy Spirit. Please read it very carefully.

"Heed these words and hearken to them as words of instruction -- words of the gift of the word of wisdom from the Almighty GOD. From now until the return of Jesus, it will be very dangerous to spend much time watching the television newscasts, reading the newpapers and other methods of reporting events on the earth. I repeat: It will be dangerous to do these things. The reason that it will be dangerous is because so many catastrophes, so many cataclysmic things will happen in the earth during this short period of time that no human mind can comprehend them all. You will not be able to mentally decipher, you will not be able to mentally judge, and you will not be able to mentally reason out in your own mind what is happening all over the earth. There will be too much of it in a short a length of time, and it's too massive and actually too humanly horrible for one person to figure it all. It will be known as the "Heyday of the Bad Newscaster." It will be the finest hour for broadcasting bad news the world has ever known.

"If you dwell on these things, then you will get over in the flesh and it will have its effect on you. My Word says that men's hearts will fail them for fear of things that are coming on the earth. Heed these words carefully. I AM THAT I AM, saith the LORD GOD of Hosts. When the world has no money, I still have a way. When the world has no health, I still have a way. For I am called The Way; and where there is no way, I am the way," saith the LORD.

"You listen to Me. These are not empty, idle words. You listen to Me. You look to Me. Hearken unto My Voice and you'll stand in the midst of plenty when the world is despondent. People will look at you and say, 'Where are they getting it? How are they recieving it?' And you will answer, 'My GOD meets all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.'

"I give you My Word," saith the LORD, "that when the situation on the earth is such that My people would no longer be able to overcome it, then I will overcome it by the Resurrection. I will remove you from the mouth of the lion. [This is the gift of the word of wisdom.] This is the wisdom of GOD. Heed it. Listen to it. Turn your back on the world's beggarly elements. Don't get your information from the broadcasting of bad news. Get you information from the good news of the gospel. Regardless of how bad the earth gets, I will shorten the time," saith the LORD, " and it will not consume you. It will not! It will not harm a hair on your head, and you'll not perish, for I am returning for a glorious and a powerful and an upright Body. It will be that way," saith the LORD. "It'll be that way. For it is almost finished now. This which I have given you is for the whole Body of Christ."

Read it over again. Remember He said to listen to Him carefully. Make a decision to respond in faith rather than to react in fear.

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
PROPHETIC WORD
Posted : 19 Aug, 2008 04:45 PM

Great post, in troubling times spiritually, politically, nationally, and in the earth literally!

Reminds me of the walking on the water in the mist of the potentially deadly storm to keep my focus not on the wind, the darkness, or the waves (all bad news) but on my LORD, Jesus Christ.

Thank you for posting.

:peace:

Susan

View Profile
History
PROPHETIC WORD
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 05:14 AM

OUR GOD IS ALIVE AND WELL AND WILL TRULY PROVIDE FOR AND PROTECT HIS CHILDREN.:prayingf:

Thank you for posting this, revelation22!

It is very uplifting !

God Bless You,

:angel: Deborah

View Profile
History
PROPHETIC WORD
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 07:15 AM

Paul,

Thank you for your inspiring post! We are safe under the wings of our Eternal and Merciful Lord. May we be as those who were ahead of us and bring many tot he kingdom where they will safely dwell! I declare Psalm 46.....GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in time of trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea: Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah! May we this day and each day bring an offering of worship to Our KING! He is mighty!

Blessings of mercy and grace to all!

angel1950

View Profile
History
PROPHETIC WORD
Posted : 8 Oct, 2008 08:20 PM

:angel:I have to agree but you do have to admit we are one step closer to the rapturem the antichrist, Aramagarandon and of course the Second Comming Of Our Lord & Saviour. I'm beginning to believe more of what famous televison Minister, Pastor Jack Van Impe has been preaching on so much lately. Yes that's righjt he Preaches about the things I just spke of he even believe it may happen in 2012. Actually there was a documentary all the end of times comming in 2012 on The History Channel a year ago.. I believe Jeuse could return onDecember,21,2012. Come on folks wake up & smell the coffee or the truth. It is as plain as the nose on your faces, look at the world around us how violent it is,wars, rumors of wars, crimes not only here in America but all over the world, nations rising againist each other, brother's rising againist one another & the bad weather we been seeing or even experienceing. How was it in the day's of Noah? Sinful men & God destroyed them by flood waters. This is the way it is today we are all living like in Noah's days but worse. So if your only meete-orte Christian while you can. God help you if your here when the antichrist reins those seven horrible years. As for me I know who I serve & love & that's my Lord & Saviour. Which way are you all going to Heaven or where Satan live.. I hope to see you all at the rapture when it comes.:angel:1950:applause:

View Profile
History
PROPHETIC WORD
Posted : 19 Dec, 2008 12:18 PM

That was a "Nice" word of Prophecy from Revelation22...Something we all like to hear...

And something that I can testify to personally in ways that totally boggle the mind-as far as experiencing Divine Protection-but-

didnt Yahshua Himself say that when we see these (terrible) things coming upon us that

we should look up for our redemption is drawing nigh; How can we see these things if we

refuse to look..The judgements that are hitting the earth are to Bring justice to Us.

So they definately arent something that we should fear...but many Will die as Martyrs.

We can see that in Revelation 6:9 where we see the souls of the 5th Seal Martyrs that

are crying out for justice for their blood that was shed on earth, for their testimony.

They are even now giving up their lifes, willingly, to present the Everlasting Gospel..

but no one has ever understood the prophetic language that they are using-(hardly noone).

Again, in Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and To Overcome Them, and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Or again in Daniel 7:21-22 says: I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; 22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

And even after the Abomination of Desolation when most of you probably think that you will

already be raptured away we see in Dan 11:31-33 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate. 32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. 33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: Yet They Shall Fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days...

And BTW did Y'all know that 911 was predicted in the Bible by Daniel in Dan 9:11 when

Daniel said that "the curse has been poured out on us...for we have sinned against Him"

the word "curse" here is the word "Alah"...but I dont have time to get into that right now-

except to say that there were many other ways that it could have been known to Y'all..

Daniel 9:10 even tells you why you didnt know about it ahead of time...because you refuse

to obey the voice of the LORD My GOD, "to walk in His teachings which He set before us

through His servants, the prophets...I Wonder why they were even there on the Sabbath day!

But I'm out of time for now; I'll tell you a whole lot more if you want to hear it.

Daniel

dizl

View Profile
History
PROPHETIC WORD
Posted : 25 Dec, 2008 07:48 AM

I find it interesting that this profile is no longer on CDFF. I am always amazed at self-proclaimed prophets. From August till now, I have watched television and read the newspaper, and guess what, I'm not afraid. I know how the story ends!!!!

Dizl

View Profile
History
PROPHETIC WORD
Posted : 25 Dec, 2008 06:48 PM

I think all serious Christians are aware of how it ends, and who would not want to be with Christ? But I, for one, do not look forward to it. Yes, I am aware of what most Pastors teach, but I think they have it wrong.

Suffering like the world has never known, the eventual death of between 2/3 and 3/4 of the world's population, Satan given power to overcome the saints, none of these things sound like something to look forward to. Amos tells us, "Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord, it will be darkness and not light". How could you rejoice at the suffering of so many? Let's assume for a minute that there is a Rapture....would you rejoice that you had escaped, while others are going through that? Does celebrating your own good fortune at the expense of others sound like a Christian principle? There have been some sick things done in this world, but this will be worse than any of those things.

While I agree with everyone that it is close, I truly dread it. How can you have the love and compassion of Christ and not dread it's coming? If the gate is narrow, and few will find it, how many will suffer these things because of our personal failure?

How will we stand before a Holy God and answer when He asked why we didn't save more of His people? What will we say when He asks about our part in the great commission? I didn't have time, so I sent money? Is that what He commanded us to do? How many of our friends and family have to die because YOU are the only one that could reach them, and you were too busy?

Today, Christmas, while we celebrate the birth of Christ, let's also remember that He did His part.....have we done ours? Really? I know I could have done more, but didn't. Prophesy is telling others the word of God. I pray that a small part of this hit home, it did with me.

Merry Christ Mass,

Leon