Author Thread: NASA and The Bible
Admin

NASA and The Bible
Posted : 9 Jan, 2011 08:34 PM

I'm not sure where to fing the article, but check out when NASA turns to the Bible to find "missing time". When the sun stopped for Joshua, and Time moved as a sign to Hezekiah! It's super interesting! I think you can probably find it uner NASA and The Bible.

View Profile
History
NASA and The Bible
Posted : 24 Mar, 2011 07:33 PM

Did you know that the recent earthquake in Japan supposedly jumped us 1 hour ahead. Someone told me that a couple of weeks ago. Might be something to research and see if it is true, since we do know that the Earth lost an hour centuries ago.

View Profile
History
NASA and The Bible
Posted : 3 May, 2011 10:39 AM

No, not quite an hour. Every earthquake there is, time moved faster by a few milisecs.. if not a couple of seconds faster. When it does, the earth rotate faster and this is exactly what I dreamt about when I was younger.. about 25 years ago seeing all seasons and weather happeing in the same day. It was related to upcoming tribulation. I mean, Tribulation! For the Japan Qauke, we lost 6.8 Milsecs. Haiti was 4.3. Not counting Chile and other countries in recent times.

the chile quake caused the earth to tilt 3 inches. The Magentic pole shifted that much and this may have explained for our long snowy winter we had. For every quake, the pole as shifted toward to United States.

joesgeo

View Profile
History
NASA and The Bible
Posted : 8 May, 2011 02:56 PM

I don't think time speeds up or slows down. I bet what God did was to stop the rotation of the earth.

View Profile
History
NASA and The Bible
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 11:42 PM

Interesting :peace:

View Profile
History
NASA and The Bible
Posted : 9 Jul, 2011 07:06 AM

Time can 'speed up' or 'slow down' depending on the individual's perspective. Time is relative. Time is also effected by gravitational fields (time passing by quicker at our feet closer to the center of the planet than at our heads.) And the faster your velocity, the slower time passes for you the traveller (i.e. special relativity and the relativistic time dilation phenomenae.)

GPS satellites have to be adjusted for how they're farther from the gravitational pull of the planet and thus proceeding through time at a different rate than we are planetside.

They say if you have an atomic clock, or some timepiece sensitive to 17 decimal places, you can literally see the difference numerically (assuming you were up in orbit like.)