Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 5 May, 2024 02:16 PM

Moonlight's right about one thing I am a stranger but one she's clearly obsessed with.

After I shared on the forum that I had been engaged to my ex partner.

She ran to & through the forums making bizzarre posts about women "over 50" who had children but never married.

And the likelihood of women over 50 getting married.

Moonlight you haven't seen 50 in a while so I don't think it's something you need to worry about...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 5 May, 2024 12:02 PM

Jealousy will get you know where miserable moonlight lol…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 5 May, 2024 12:01 PM

Might I suggest the resident gate keeper focus her attention on the category that she falls into that of a divorced pensioner…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 5 May, 2024 11:51 AM

Good job you’re not seeking marriage moonlight because as a bitter jealous woman in her 70s with a failed marriage under her belt I’d say your chances are slim to none have you thought of taking up 🧶 knitting…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Common single-parent challenges
Posted : 3 May, 2024 06:38 AM

My children are adults now but I think co parenting is a challenge that’s not often spoke about, two homes with two sets of rules….:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Losing Hope in Online Dating
Posted : 1 May, 2024 11:27 AM

I’m not advising anyone to wait I’m just saying that that is widely spread miss information about woman’s fertility…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Posted : 1 May, 2024 11:11 AM

My aunt not my my grandmother who is obviously deceased…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Posted : 1 May, 2024 11:08 AM

Well that’s not true at all women can conceive children right up to the menopause. You just don’t see it much now but as a child I often saw middle aged women who were pregnant. My maternal grandmother had her last child at 56 she’s 3 years older than my oldest brother…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Personal information sharing
Posted : 30 Apr, 2024 09:30 AM

I never understand people who send their number or ask for mine in the very first message. Sharing of personal information should be done when & if you feel comfortable to do so. Even sharing personal information on the forums is something you need to be mindful of there are some jealous individuals out there...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 30 Apr, 2024 05:30 AM

"Then you got women with children Never married who don't want any divorced Men"

Oh it sounds like the resident gatekeeper is jealous it's not my fault you're a divorced pensioner maybe you should of picked better...:-)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10