Author Thread
SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Which Messianic Judaism Are We Supposed To Believe?
Posted : 20 Sep, 2012 07:52 AM

LAW & CROSS

Fact is that absolutely nobody can be saved by the Law for the simple reason that none is able to keep it without trespassing once.

And the penalty for trespassing the Law is death.

So all people, none excluded, deserve as a just (from Justice) punishment for trespassing His Law the death penalty.

Here is where Jesus, His Son, Who was not just coincidently born but promised, propheted and sent, comes in: to save.

Save how?

Not by changing the Law, or annilihating it but by fulfilling the prophecy that there will be a Messiah, a saviour, a healer. One that is worthy to annihilate sin that rests upon man so man becomes worthy to be the presence of G-d.

Meanwhile there is no sign whatsoever that Jesus declares the Law cancelled. On the contrary. On all occasions Jesus confirms the Law, lives by it, and does not break it.

It is just people who think that they can live however they want, throw all their filth and misery at the cross and ride into heaven because there is a man called Jesus.... :zzzz:

MESSIANIC JUDAISM

Messianic Judaism puts Jesus the Messiah into Judaism and there is indeed difference with christianity. A Jew who believes Jesus being the Messiah does not necessarily abide and follow the christian churches (and can you blame them!!)

The one thing they do absolutely not do is simply throw overboard the Old Testament and focus or only read the New Testament as some christians have a strong tendancy to do...

CHRISTIANS

Howbeit, all who believe in Jesus are part of the body of Christ, which is not to be confused with an organization such as a church, but which is an (living) organism with Jesus as its head. Seeing it like this, I notice the difference between the heart and the toe and the skin and the eye.... but all have their function and place yet only with Jesus as head they can be of service to the body.

:waving:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Jesus refers to "My Wife"
Posted : 20 Sep, 2012 07:04 AM

Ooops I am in somewhat a provoking mood this morning. However, I have no intention to offend my Roman Catholic brothers and sisters in Christ by my remarks.

I wish I would have deleted that last phrase. Just ignore it.

Thanks

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Jesus refers to "My Wife"
Posted : 20 Sep, 2012 06:51 AM

The gospels, as we know them in the Bible, are not and have no intention to be a biography of Jesus� life. Each one of them is a testimony of Jesus being the Messiah.

It was not Jesus� private life that made Him the Messiah but the path He choose as a man and in full free will, in obeying His Father.

This is for me the reason why we find manuscripts (or parts of it) referring to Jesus� private life while the Gospel does not mention it: to convey the message that Jesus is the Messiah, his private life is totally redundant.

And as a sidenote, A billion member christian chruch kneels and bows before Jesus� mother.... why do they despise the idea of a Jesus� wife so much? :nahnah:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
anyone know hebrew
Posted : 2 Jul, 2012 04:12 PM

What do you mean by indicate?

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
What came first - consummate marriage, or sex?
Posted : 2 Jul, 2012 04:07 PM

You are focusing on someone having sex with a prostitute.

Yet when Paul mentions a prostitute, he is not thinking of a person but a profession.

However a great and good person a prostitute may be, it is the profession that is fully impure and as such biblically unholy.

If you apply the bible verse in the sense of prostitute as a profession instead of a person, than the meaning becomes much more clear and useful in order to understand what Paul is pointing out.

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
DO OBAMA'S RELIGIOUS BELIEFS QUALIFY HIM TO BE THE FUTURE FALSE PROPHET OF 666??
Posted : 30 Jun, 2012 06:28 PM

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Obama�s religious beliefs......???

And what about Romney�s religious beliefs???

Is Joseph Smith going to rule the United States? What concept of a christian nation is that?

Just asking!

Actually spare me the replies.... I prefer to stay ....

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
anyone know hebrew
Posted : 30 Jun, 2012 06:20 PM

Ask your question. No doubt there will be someone on this board who can help you,

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Premarital Kissing?
Posted : 30 Jun, 2012 06:03 PM

Kissing is wonderful indeed but not without its dangers...

However to advertise kissing as a sick, unholy act of lust, just because it is done premarital... I think this is wrong linking.

The dangers of kissing are not in being premarital; they are in being inmature.

A mature christian knows the difference between lust and love and will not seek nor invite the lusty path during kissing.

As to the dangers....When a person kisses with the hands (or starts to do so).... that is usually a sign.

my 2 cents

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
for everyone in wisconsin
Posted : 3 Jun, 2012 10:26 AM

quote for the good of Jesus Himself to get rid of .... unquote

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I think you should stop assuming that you are in a position to know what/ who is or is not for the good of Jesus Himself...

oh and Jesus is written with a capital J..... a small but universally applied sign of respect which you seem to be ignorant of

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Why Christians Celebrate Biblical Memorial Days
Posted : 25 May, 2012 04:16 PM

Tks so much GodsJude!

I have been out for some time and I see that the biblical section has changed A LOT

Glad to see that you are still here with some sane voice!

Blessings.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10