Thank you for sharing. Very good post indeed

:waving::waving::waving:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
The "I got a friend who" question
Posted : 24 May, 2012 05:12 PM

Oh no :stop:

No hugging and kisses???

Sorry but I require and insist on a certain level of romantic intimacy: loads of hugs and kisses, even passionate ones. Not on every date and not automatically because there is a date.... but to restrict and refrain from any touching until you marry..... no thank you very much!

:nahnah:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Is it a good idea to date someone who lives in a foreign country?
Posted : 24 May, 2012 01:30 PM

Well if it is to meet people with a different cultural background... then you do not need to seek abroad.

The problem with long distance relationship is that eventually the distance becomes an issue.

And connected to that is the question, when is the time right for the distance to be solved and how (or by who)?

Also having a pleasant online contact where you discuss everything so openly and truthfully is never the same than meeting with that person and discuss it face to face.

I think that one should always be open to whom God puts on your path but to specifically seek dating someone who lives abroad is just burdening yourself with those few extra troubles that everyone else is trying to avoid.

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Romance + Men = ?
Posted : 24 May, 2012 12:40 PM

@Tulip

" so if you cook for me AND give me a back rub, I'll be forever indebted to you "

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Bless you Tulip! You made me laugh which is rather rare these days.

:waving:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Who Is Now Israel?
Posted : 23 May, 2012 02:49 PM

very long post halfback. I went all the way through reading it.... so what is your point? (keep it brief pleaszzz)

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
stalking ??
Posted : 20 May, 2012 03:46 PM

Viewing profiles is hardly stalking..... this is a dating site and I would like to know how else people would obain information if not by watching the profiles.

Yet a profile is not a blog!

And when you decide to treat it like one and update it with your day to day activities and thoughts, then you should not be surprised that you will create a list of followers who will check your profile constantly. A mere consequence of your own behaviour.

Also, when you decide to join an online dating site you should be prepared to deal with people who you do not wish to have further contact with.

And there is also the CDFF management. This site is fairly well monitored.

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Not sure what to do next(guys are welcome also)
Posted : 19 May, 2012 10:41 AM

Caleb.

So you hit it off so well with this lady and then when things are not going so well you start to pray.

This proceeding is very unfortunate indeed!

How come G-d is dragged into this only when the things are being difficult? Where were your prayers before you started to date that girl??? You are very extensive in your OP but the beginning has no mention of G-d and asking what His will is with you and this lady at all!

Had you done so, you would have been given eyes for her vulnerability and fragileness right after the first date!

As obviously your ladyfriend is still in the process of creation by His own Hand so to speak. Emotionally she is being healed and reshaped. And it is also very clear that He is not finished yet.

The one thing that christian singles have a big time understanding, is that everyone FIRST has to become the person G-d had in mind when He gave you the breath of life (a mature christian), BEFORE you can engage into a viable relationship, (which will carry His blessing). All other relationships are due to fail with all the painful consequences of it.

When reaching such a mature christian level, you are given eyes to perceive His truth, both about yourself and about others you meet. You will see and acknowledge how much you need Jesus, Father and the Holy Spirit to have your sinful you corrected (sanctification) and you will see IN A LOVING WAY the troubles and issues of others.

You will be able to listen, help and sometimes even heal people who are put on your path. And you will also be made aware when you are meeting with the one G-d has set apart for you, if He has done so at all, cause not all of us are to marry and have families.

What I am trying to point out here, is that you still have some growing into christian matureness to do and your ladyfriend is still very much in the process of being reshaped.

This is an absolute nonstarter for a relationship.

Sorry for my bold language. English is not my native tongue and I miss the ability to be diplomatic in your language. But sincerely there is no harm nor offense meant.

Please be convinced that I have nothing but the best intentions towards you and I sincerely hope that you consider what I dared writing to you.

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
what wrong with my clothes that I wear?
Posted : 25 Apr, 2012 03:47 PM

A woman who is modestly dressed according to christian standards can still be considered highly provocative in the eyes of muslims.

I think you should be extremely cautious with your dressing when around muslim men and most importantly totally disregard any liberal Western advise - like wear what you want, it is their problem if they do not like it.

As to the coming event. It is not your duty to prevent everyone from stumbeling into impure thoughts but if you aleady think that your dress might be regarded upon as too sexy.... then you should listen to yourself.

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
The Falling Away and the Leavening of the Church
Posted : 11 Apr, 2012 08:56 AM

I too truely wonder whether you have understanding of what you are actually writing in your opening post.

You knit, wave and sew groups and streams together, to in the end, simply and without the slightest argument, judge them false....

I have not the time nor interest to really sit down and go over it one by one with you, but allow me to say, that, first of all, you should become aware that the Messiah comes forth of the Old Testament: Christ came to fulfill the prophecies. So theoretically speaking there is and never have been a new convenant, other than that Christ put the only existing and never cancelled convenant in a, for the folks back then thus so far, unrevealed setting.

:waving:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Why women are to be lorded over by men of God!
Posted : 17 Oct, 2011 02:20 PM

In Genesis 3 verse 16 God states very clearly the status of the woman who had not received the name Eve by then.

What God says is truth and will happen. And indeed man has ruled and still rules over the woman

However christian men must not flatter themselves.... as we are dealing here with a PUNISHMENT (or perhaps even a curse) but most certainly not a blessing!

So men should be aware that this ruling over woman was not meant to be, but is a consequence of the desobedience against God�s Word to not eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

There is no good coming from such punishment and a quick look at the high rates of divorce - even between christians - is proof of that.

I am not arguing against God�s judgement that the woman is ruled over by the man. God�s decision is perfectly just and right

Yet I am arguing against man who think that this ruling is a blessing, implying a Godgiven gift to men.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10