Author Thread
Moonlight7

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 05:17 PM

I had a small amount of debt after retirement and God blessed me to pay it all off while I didnt even have a job .

All the things I have done in this life, God has truely Blessed me by being a giver.

Me ex husband was a very generous man.

Thats why I do not like stingy men. Nope no way.

I dated a christian man and he was so nice, he was divorced for years and he didnt have much money but hard worker, I had bought him lunch when he offered to Pay. We were friends NO...didnt meet on any Internet. lol I can tell if a man is a User of women and he was not , so I can deal with that guy even if he does not have a Great paying job. He was one of the nicest men in City. He wanted to get married but I declined though.

Moonlight7

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 04:24 PM

One man I chat with from the South he is very nice divorced but he seems unemployed and seeking a Wife again. Hard to get one unemployed these days.

Moonlight7

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 04:22 PM

I did not divorce Over money. Because he was too good a man to do that. However, I dont care to disclose all.

Moonlight7

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 04:18 PM

Often people do not realize being wise with you money is also a good thing for Christians. So many people do not understand that Christianity covers Many things like giving also. The harp on things and then leave many things out. I happy I have Men teachers who teach All things.

Moonlight7

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:45 PM

My husband was a good manager of money for Years then he started a business that went belly up.

Always manage your money when starting a marriage.

Couples can not live on Love alone.

Ramsey give good advice for management.

USA

Moonlight7

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:41 PM

https://www.ramseysolutions.com/relationships/the-truth-about-money-and-relationships

Moonlight7

View Profile
Nato defence spending
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:36 PM

https://www.djournal.com/news/national/trump-to-push-nato-defence-spending-target-to-3-per-cent-amid-russia-and-china/video_44a10eeb-e69b-5492-97ad-998b67e245ef.html

Moonlight7

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:24 PM

I had 2 Proposals already from older Men I dated in person.

I think I maybe ahead of you then.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:20 PM

" I do not run through forum and never did talking about You."

I do not know You from another country and mid age.

No face.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:16 PM

I dont run throught forums talking about You!

Morality maybe.

So again dont flatter yourself . I have messages daily on here. I answer most.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10