Author Thread
hisprincess2010

View Profile
So infuriating
Posted : 14 Aug, 2010 09:06 PM

Rabbit,

I felt you on this post. I have the same problem. I have 3 kids and sometimes men back off because of the that, but I would rather them exit out of my life instead of waste my time. It hurts sometimes, but I know GOD will divinely connected me with my mate eventually. Stay encouraged.:waving:

hisprincess2010

View Profile
Am I asking for too much?
Posted : 12 Aug, 2010 10:51 AM

CTST,

Thanks. I just took him off my friends list on fb. GOD is opening my eyes to alot. Thanks for the advice.:glow:

hisprincess2010

View Profile
Posted : 7 Aug, 2010 07:07 PM

Tulip,

Maybe you are right about the phone calls, maybe it is for the best.That way a I wont get emotionally connected to a person. Thanks for the insight everyone.Been years since I've dated or actually look so it is confusing for me.

hisprincess2010

View Profile
Posted : 7 Aug, 2010 04:35 PM

brandon,

I asked him in a message about the feelings I was getting.., his reply was very vague. He wanted to come all the way to GA to visit me, but when I said I would set up a motel for him, and don't feel comfortable with him staying with me. That is when things started changing. I really think I have been a little too patient with him. What do you think his actions are telling you. Thanks for the feedback.

hisprincess2010

View Profile
Posted : 6 Aug, 2010 08:41 PM

godslamb:

Thank you, I was feeling the same thing. I just need confirmation.

hisprincess2010

View Profile
Posted : 6 Aug, 2010 04:33 PM

Hi everyone,

Please reply I am needing advice kinda of like yesterday!!!:applause:

hisprincess2010

View Profile
Posted : 6 Aug, 2010 03:38 PM

Hi friends,

I just had something on my mind? If a man is really interested in getting to know you, wouldn't they call, message or something? I don't expect this person to call constantly. But at least 2x a week would be reasonable. I always see him on fb, I know he sees me because we are friends. I talked to him a couple times before, it seemed like we were a match. He was excited to meet me. But now I feel like I am seeing signs that tell me he isn't who he says he is. He tells me I am just being impatient. What should I think about this.:glow:

hisprincess2010

View Profile
struggling
Posted : 8 Jul, 2010 12:00 AM

Great post!!!

hisprincess2010

View Profile
SingleParenthood
Posted : 7 Jul, 2010 11:17 PM

Hi Living4,

I have been assigning the kids chores lately and asserting myself to them more. I feel things are getting better. Thanks for the encouragement, sometimes it is easy to forget that things won't be easy but I know there is a better day coming my way. I guess it is ok to get angry sometimes but just remember not to give up.

Thanks.:glow:

hisprincess2010

View Profile
Hey
Posted : 29 Jun, 2010 03:38 PM

Not from MA. Live all the way in Georgia. God bless:rocknroll:

Page : 1 2 3