Confused
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 04:44 PM

Hi,

I wasn't meaning that agressive.:ROFL:

hisprincess2010

View Profile
SingleParenthood
Posted : 30 May, 2010 07:33 PM

Thank you so much for the reply. I have a small church and we don't have extra activities like a Mother's day out.

I even babysit for someone else in my church, thinking that the other person would do the same, it was an all-nighter! But you can't assume anything.

hisprincess2010

View Profile
SingleParenthood
Posted : 30 May, 2010 07:07 PM

I am so tired of being a SINGLE parent. My children are growing up without a father. I don't have the money to give them what they want and sometimes what they need. All my children have behavior problems. I have one with autism, but he is extremely smart. My family lives in FL and I am stuck in another state, Georgia.

The kids father was sent to prison years ago. I have no free time except when the kids are at school. Every morning is a fight to stay sane and saved.

I stay in church, I work in the church. I am earning my degree online, and about to go back to earn a Nursing certificate so I can get back to work after 3 years.

What frusterates me more is not being able to date. I don't have time to put myself out there. If I did I probably would be ashamed of my children's behavior. I love them but sometimes they make me miserable.

How do I find time for my self when I don't have support from family WHO knows our situation but refuse to help?

hisprincess2010

View Profile
Confused
Posted : 30 May, 2010 06:19 PM

Demujin,

Thanks for the advice. I will take it to heart.

hisprincess2010

View Profile
Confused
Posted : 29 May, 2010 04:52 PM

Hi,

I am so encouraged by your post. I am not really as open and bold as I should be or want to be when it comes to guys.

I really thought that men should pursue a woman, but it really was the first time in my life that I told or approached a man in that way.

I haven't heard from him since, but I will consider this God crossing out the ones who aren't for me and try not to feel rejected.

Thank you.

hisprincess2010

View Profile
phone numbers/personal e-mail addresses
Posted : 29 May, 2010 03:45 PM

Yes, I have experienced that. You are totally right. They even get to the point of telling you they haven't eaten in days and would you send some money by western union. I knew that was a scam.

hisprincess2010

View Profile
Confused
Posted : 29 May, 2010 03:40 PM

How do you let a man know you are interested in them without being aggressive?

Page : 1 2 3