Author Thread
Ferngirl

View Profile
Fornication
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 01:14 PM

This is for ETcallhome. No I am not doing any of those things you suggested. What I am saying is that the way that person explained and I said yes this is what I am meaning, then as a new Chrsitian seeking answers, then that way of shacking you call it is all I have ever know in my life. i have never been a bride before. So no, Im not as how you describe it to sound like, saying I am trying to make excuses. That is the only life I have known so I am searching and looking for the answers God needs me to learn! Thankyou.

Ferngirl

View Profile
How come I'm ignored a lot?
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 01:09 PM

Yes and I have explained already that I do understand but i see deeper too. You are an older man who's got old fashioned values. God's cool too, he loves hip hop n interracial love n stuff and he loves the youth too and even though almost 40, I am of a very young spirit. We're all different and God makes us all as he chooses but far too many get things wrong including me. Yeah it is out of your hands but I didnt put it there anyway. Im in the place I want to be and that's in God's hands and he's cool with me. Peace!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 11:41 AM

I'm learning all the time and they came attacking me first with sarcasm and their opinions on me. All I do is defend myself and Im comfortable as God knows my heart. If they dont like my page or the way I speak, then go look at someone elses is what I say. Am going off to pray again!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 11:27 AM

And as well, looking back over my post, itis respectful anyway and not how you have written it. these are my words:

I'm only attracted to black men, so respectfully I say don't waste your time if your not. And no shawty's, must be over 6 foot!

There is nothing wrong with that! I'm comfortable with it! I think white men just get stressed because I wont entertain them. Black men are a true dominant race over white men from experience. White men age too quick as well and become old in their manners n thoughts. Black men stay younger longer and I'm young for my age. Peace!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 11:17 AM

No I disagree because that is how you write from your perspective of the person who you are and that's how I write from the personality of who I am.

You cant tell another person who or how to be. The way I write will attract the type of man that suits me as he will 'get' that language and relate to me as he will write things similar.

Just because I am a Christian doesn't mean I have to now go all formal and nerdy and old fashioned. I'm still that street girl who I was, who is attracted to tall hot black men, only I know better in Jesus now and know I have to find a Christian one. God will bring him, I trust God!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Fornication
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 10:37 AM

@Donthitthatmark, this is what I was meaning yes, exactly this! Who invented formal earthly marriage and when? and, how can two people joining in true love be wrong when God is love?

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 10:32 AM

no I certainly dont and I despise materialism. What I was speaking of came from the subject of me desiring a tall man over 6 foot actually. and that I write that God wants me to prosper in all area's is what my Pastor has taught me, so respectfully back at you, i will go with Pastor on this and not you as I dont know you, but thankyou for trying to guide. Amen

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 09:56 AM

No, I dont understand. I just thought that writing my preferences saves other men a hassle!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 09:03 AM

I am a new Christian trying to get this right for Jesus. yes i want a good Christian husband but I have to be attrected to hm as well if I am going to spend the rst of my life with him, there's no point marrying a white man or a nerd or someone short because I would be unhappy and God wants me to prosper and be happy in all area's. i only fancy tall black men and that's how I rooll and there will be some Chritian men who fit how I find a man attractive. I have already met and am talking to two already and I have only been a member 3 days.

Ferngirl

View Profile
Fornication
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 09:00 AM

Thank you Ella, thankyou Father. Amen

Page : 1 2 3 4 5