Author Thread
Ferngirl

View Profile
Are you saved? The question no one will answer yes or no to.
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 08:45 AM

Yes!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Fornication
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 08:43 AM

@Itaska - yes thankyou this does help a lot. I appreciate your time to guide. Amen!

Ferngirl

View Profile
How come I'm ignored a lot?
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 08:41 AM

@twosparrows. I checked him and yeah he fits all my criteria in faith and stature but I don't fancy him :-( God will bring the right man at the right time, I trust God totally!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Fornication
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 08:31 AM

Well I don't want to just live with someone of course, I pray God brings me a wonderful husband but I have only ever lived with partners before so I am trying to learn properly for Jesus so I definately go to heaven because i dont want to be any part of the devils work. I have been conned and lied to by the devil through being so sensitive and I just want to do what God wants me to do - that's all!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 08:23 AM

Free will!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Forgiveness
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 08:22 AM

God bless you Deborah, I pray blessings for you in abundance in Jesus name. Amen!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Fornication
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 06:52 AM

Fornication! God is love - fact! What I would like to know as a new Christian is where does a formal marriage ceremony appear in the Bible plz. Does it teach about tying together in the law of the land? Also, if two people are deeply in love and committed, is this still fornication if they are close in spirit with a joint faith? Is it wrong to live together and be in love? And, if so, where in the Bible can I learn this part? I need all the formalities straight in my mind as I have never had a Christian relationship before and only got baptised in August, so it's all new.

Ferngirl

View Profile
Frustrated!
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 06:43 AM

@bornagain to serve - you hit it, yes, needs much prayer. I spoke up straight and true as in taken from 'and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free' on another thread, and three (so called) Christian men came in straight in on the attack at me. Finding my strength in Christ allows me to be assertive in truth and they don't like women that they consider to be outspoken yet they feel they can say what they like! One way - Jesus!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 05:46 AM

And God gave us all free will and choices and my choice is a tall man and sarcasm is of the devil!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Forgiveness
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 05:43 AM

Dear father, i forgive all the bad men that have hurt me in the past and I trust you for a good Christian husband. Amen

Page : 1 2 3 4 5