Author Thread
Handyman62

View Profile
Humor or reality?
Posted : 26 May, 2024 07:54 PM

A more accurate point of view:

Men 18-30: Were looking for virtuous women and all they found were those drunk on feminism going through their 304 faze so men took advantage of their open legs.

Men 31-36: Still looking for virtuous women and all they could find were women hitting the wall while denouncing their 304 faze but still drunk on feminism.

Men 37-45: Building wealth and becoming more desirable but still finding it difficult to find virtuous women that aren't also drunk on feminism even at Church.

Men 46 till death bed: Made a mistake and married a non virtuous woman that was drunk on feminism thinking because she claimed to be Christian that she would be what the Bible tells her she should be. But she made life a living hell and left the marriage claiming she had outgrown her husband and took half his wealth.

Last words: Men can only blame themselves for having anything to do with, let alone marrying women that had a 304 faze and put feminist ideas above God's word.

Handyman62

View Profile
Humor or reality?
Posted : 25 May, 2024 01:38 PM

Women 18 to 30: We don't need men.

Women 31 to 36: Where are all the good men?

Women 37 to 45: Were still young.

Women 46 till death bed: We made a mistake.

Last words: We blame men.

Handyman62

View Profile
I wish I had someone there to understand me better
Posted : 25 May, 2024 10:06 AM

Putting it all in God's hands does not mean he's going to do everything for you. You still need to put in the effort. Everybody makes mistakes especially when we try something new. Experience is the best teacher so every time you mess up. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, take what you learned and go at it again and keep at until you get it right.

Handyman62

View Profile
Let us not always choose women based on appearance
Posted : 24 May, 2024 06:39 AM

For me there will always have to be some physical attraction in order for me to be interested. Once I'm interested then she would have to be very traditional because if she's to modern than I see that as a Hugh red flag. The modern mentality encompasses a lot of things and all of them are rooted in Satan inspired feminism.

Handyman62

View Profile
Question for men
Posted : 23 May, 2024 06:54 PM

Not the first time I misunderstood someone and sadly won't be the last. Just call me human.

Handyman62

View Profile
I wish I had someone there to understand me better
Posted : 23 May, 2024 06:25 PM

Why don't you want to make the effort to better your situation?

Handyman62

View Profile
Question for men
Posted : 23 May, 2024 11:07 AM

WNT the reality is I don't want to rely just on statistics, but they are there for anyone who cares to look. Numbers can and are manipulated by those with an agenda so I prefer to take what I have experienced and what others experience along with statistics and use my deductive reasoning to come to a conclusion. Sadly it appears that many here and elsewhere seem to lack the ability to use deductive reasoning and instead just follow along with what main stream society and religion tell them rather than using their God given brain.

It just baffles me that some men argue that women don't have to be submissive to their husbands. All one has to do is look at what women that aren't submissive and how their mentality is destroying men, marriages and familys.

You and rbj66 have both experienced what a women that's not submissive can be like and yet you both seem to miss the connection.

Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 22 May, 2024 07:54 PM

And rbj66 like moonbeam, you don't like to be confronted with the truth.

Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 22 May, 2024 07:49 PM

Rbj66 the way you go on about how wives shouldn't submit to their husbands leads me to believe that you, like moonbeam want to pick and choose which parts of Gods word you want to believe.

Handyman62

View Profile
Do you seek a submissive woman for a monogamous marriage?
Posted : 22 May, 2024 02:11 PM

"Some place too much emphasis on the submission and forget about "husbands love your wives".

Nobody here is suggesting that husbands not love their wives.

" I believe in equality. We are a team. You scratch my back i scratch yours...so on. I have a whole different take on submission"

Marriage is a team effort but all teams have a hierarchy and God puts husbands above their wives.

Here are some excerpts from your thread:

"She wanted to be verbally abusive, i begged her to stop and get help because i didn't want to play head games. Nope. Bark bark bark. 

She was conceited, demanding, immature and insecure.  She does not rule the roost, we are a team. Controlling your husband can be weaponizing marriage, and it is explicitly warned against.  I tried for 14 years. Who wants to love anyone who has to be heard (screaming like a little brat) but never listens? I stayed for a long time (too long) trying to be a good father figure to her son and a good husband but just was never good enough for her. Finally it came to a head."

The way I see it if your ex was submissive to you then none of that disrespect towards you would have happened. I think your biggest mistake was to marry a woman that wasn't submissive and if you think that marrying another non-submissive is going to be any better than I got some swamp land to sell you.

No man should marry a woman that isn't submissive to him. And if he does than there's almost no chance that marriage is going the distance.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10