Author Thread
Nightowlnw^

View Profile
👨‍🍳🥖🤔 Subway vs Quiznos which do you prefer ❓ or is it all just fast food gluttony ❓
Posted : 21 Jul, 2021 10:40 PM

We have a problem with gluttony in the United States. There are several holidays dedicated to this. There is nothing wrong with enjoying food but when you eat till you feel sick that is a problem. I often think about this very subject around Thanksgiving. Not a very popular topic to bring up but one that needs to be addressed.

Nightowlnw^

View Profile
What's happening
Posted : 21 Jul, 2021 10:29 PM

It is a glitch with the site. This has been happening for over a year. If you redefine the gender in the search and resubmit the results will be as they should be. At least it works most of the time.

Nightowlnw^

View Profile
Impoliteness In Messaging
Posted : 9 Jul, 2021 12:25 AM

I have experienced the same. And it is often the woman who has initiated the conversation. She either gets bored or just isn't interested. Maybe she thinks that by not telling you she isn't interested in continuing a conversation she is saving hurt feelings. This site is becoming a real waste of time, in my opinion. You invest time in getting to know someone just to get ghosted. I think that is the term for this. The person you are talking to disappears like a ghost.

Page : 1 2