Author Thread
NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
Posted : 9 Sep, 2023 05:49 AM

I hope you give every individual girl her own chance. If she has rejected you earlier, you are free to reject her if she comes crawling, but if someone new moves in from somewhere, I hope you give her a chance if she is different.

It is not so uncommon to find that the local market is a mess, while the women overseas is the kind you wished your church hosted every week for these 10 years.

If you become a passport-bro, be my guest. I think most men in your position does it if they can. If not, I hope you let God heal these wounds.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
They say being rich and good looking makes it easy.
Posted : 6 Sep, 2023 01:08 PM

Men usually are cast aside if they can't provide and protect or lead anymore. If one of those three are lacking, women tend to leave.

This will eventually backfire as the future will not be kind to these women. They will not manage to secure themselves any better man than the one they left, and they will end up alone, or divorced several times before ending up alone.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
Read and Delete (without responding)
Posted : 26 Aug, 2023 10:05 PM

On this site it is also a bit of a "hunt for a green card" for some. People living in the "West" get approached much more than people from 3rd world countries. I have in the chat often talked to people of both genders willing to date only within Europe/USA/Canada/Australia. Even if they live in Asia, South America or Africa themselves. Wondering if many of them re successful in that agenda.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
My family forgot my birthday, again..
Posted : 26 Aug, 2023 01:54 AM

I can't say what you want, but you can tell them yourself. Culturally the expectations is also very different. My parents haven't made me a birthday party since I was 12. I also only get money from them as a gift because they are horrible at picking stuff that I don't need or like.

If I have celebrated my birthday, I have been in the kitchen all day myself, cooking and baking for the guests. Lately I am tired of it, so since my 30th birthday I have been going out to eat, and inviting friends to come along if they want to join me and pay for their own plate. Gifts is not nessesary, it is my weakest love language.

This year, when I had my birthday 2 weeks ago I was abroad at my best friends place. Her husband had a huge birthday party the day before mine, so we had loads of leftover cakes. I cooked a simple dinner for the 3 of us and I invited a handful of friends over in the evening and served the leftovers.

The day after I invited my friend and her husband to a steak house and treated them with a proper birtday dinner for me and my friends husband. All of the expences on me.

My parents sent me a birthday text message and a very generous cash gift. 2/3 of my brothers forgot to message me at all, and the last one messaged me one day late.

I could be very sad about this, but I can't change anyone other than myself, so I have decided a long time ago not to let this get to me.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
My family forgot my birthday, again..
Posted : 26 Aug, 2023 01:46 AM

The only thing certain is that you can't change anyone other than yourself. If your family dissappointed you, you can't change their attitude or actions for that event, but you can communicate how you felt. Not nessesarily telling them what was wrong this time, but telling them what you want for the future.

Something like: I would like to have a birthday next year where my immediate family really get out of their way to make my birthday an all-day event, with more effort than usually to really give me the birthday mood. I want a festive and tasty cake (insert type) balloons, streamers, Special soft drinks that I like, maybe even a surprise home made breakfast with pancakes and .....

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
Read and Delete (without responding)
Posted : 26 Aug, 2023 01:33 AM

I think Austin is correct. Women are embracing the trend of just ignoring men, espessially online. I figure out, when I do reply to all men that messages me that they are not expecting me to reply at all. It is also correct that declining an invitation to start chatting can open a hornets nest, there is always the oportunity to block them down the line if they can't take a second refusal and a warning that you are considering blocking them.

The most beautiful women too gets loads of messages from men and can get stuck in the illusion that they will always get another offer that could be way better... most of these women will end up alone after refusing men for too long.

Good luck guys.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
Never Married Dating . Com Single Never Married People
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 04:16 AM

Most single women with kids haven't been married. From your profile it seems like your site should really have been more like virgins-dating.com if you don't want to date single mothers or divorced women.

This is just my take on it. I am not sure how it works, as I am from outside of the area in witch this site is created to reach.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
starting to become very suicidal.
Posted : 3 Jul, 2023 12:30 PM

Maybe this one is even better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMlm5ZmBhDc&t=246s

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
starting to become very suicidal.
Posted : 3 Jul, 2023 12:27 PM

God gave you life, I am sure He don't want you to steal that from Him and yourself. He has plans for you, bigger than the ones you are able to see for yourself.

I encourage you to tell God about your frustrations, cry out to Him. Ask Him to speak to you and mend your heart.

Ask him to send someone to you, or send you to someone that you can talk to.

Are you gonna perform a suicide?

If you are, I want you to call 911 and have someone aid to you.

There is a future for you, different from what you see now. But if you end things, you can never see what it will become. In suicide nobody wins, except the devil. And that is temporarily, because he has already lost to Jesus and his glorious victory.

You can mean everything to someone in this life. If you are not around, maybe the ones that would have crossed your path will never have anyone loving them, caring for them and telling them about God.

You are important.

Life might be at it's darkest point now, but from here there are countless oportunities for change.

Volunteering at a local church, soup kitchen, animal shelter or visiting lonely elders in a retirement home are just a few small steps that might be a diving board into something completely different.

If you can afford it, get a counselor a coach or a mentor to walk you through what you can do for yourself to change things more than what you have so far.

Go to your church, or another local church and tell the pastor you need to talk. Even e-mailing the church telling them you need someone to talk to.

Buy a lottery ticket so that you have something to look forward to, and repeat it after the drawing.

Call the dr.John Delony show and see if you can talk to him on air (if you want) phone number to leave your voicemail: 844-693-3291 or you can send an e-mail through: https://www.johndelony.com/show

Maybe this clip can help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lqV4rm2fH0

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
Difference in dating and courting
Posted : 2 Jun, 2023 11:03 PM

I believe dating and courting are closely related. If one is using a more traditional view on dating it is also something one normally does with one person at a time, and with the intention of marriage. The difference in courting is usuallu the involving of the parents of the couple (at least the girls parents) and that it tend to happen at a very young age when the girl still lives at home.

The dating of the world today has nothing to do with traditional dating where you get to know each other, get interested, catch feelings, and then start to take the next steps like holding hands, maybe even kissing and becoming a couple (boyfriend and girlfriend) before engagement.

The dating of the world sometimes even starts with a hookup or a one night stand before even asking the other one their name or their age, or where they are from. This has a name, and that name is a "situationship". In the world these aren't always exclusive, and many women find themselves as "side chicks" as one of many women of a wealthy. powerful or very attractive man, although they themselves believe they are dating him exclusively. If you remove all sex from dating you will soon be dumped if they aren't onboard with dating towards marriage.

Hope this is something that might be recognizable to you.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6