Author Thread
mitzyme

View Profile
Strength in weakness
Posted : 15 Jul, 2022 07:17 PM

get a life little david, you are really little .....STOP preaching about other people here, maybe we want to read something else....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

mitzyme

View Profile
Would you rather read a profile that is very detailed or one that is not?
Posted : 15 Jul, 2022 07:13 PM

I dont read a long profile, the little info i would want to know its already in the edited profile.

Reading a loooong profile and find this:

"NOT INTERESTED IN ANYONE LIVING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY UNLESS YOU ARE ALREADY A US CITIZEN OR HAVE YOUR OWN MEANS OF BECOMING ONE. SIMPLY PUT I CANNOT AFFORD TO SPONSOR ANYBODY FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY AND SPEAKING TO ANYONE OUTSIDE THE US WOULD MOST LIKELY BE A WASTE OF TIME."....at the end of a profile , its little dissapointed. Why dont you move it first line? So the women outside of the USA wouldnt waste their time to read your profile ?......just sayingn !

mitzyme

View Profile
How many?
Posted : 15 Jul, 2022 07:04 PM

its never late to learn how to play it !!!!!!

mitzyme

View Profile
Is there an unvaccinated UK male here?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2022 07:18 PM

Hi, just to know there are single sites out there only for the unvaxxed ones, to sign in someone has to prove is still without it......

and yes there are also men looking only for the unvaxxed girls, dont give up :)

mitzyme

View Profile
Maranatha music !
Posted : 26 Jun, 2022 09:53 PM

I just love them !

Wish I could sing in a choir like them! Songs that never get old !

Praise the LORD !

mitzyme

View Profile
Citizenship !
Posted : 26 Jun, 2022 09:06 PM

"For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ ..." Philippians

"Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name " ..Hebrews

Praise the LORD !

mitzyme

View Profile
Fast days !
Posted : 24 Jun, 2022 10:36 PM

When you stop offending others, and criticize others, maybe.....maybe i will read your reply?

The verse talks about 4 fast days for the 4 months.

Did you read in the Bible about it? What is your though? Not someone else? Not from an article??? Or a book???

Do you understand simple questions? Simple answers?

mitzyme

View Profile
Hello, is anybody else there?
Posted : 24 Jun, 2022 10:20 PM

"A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, but the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness !!!!" ( Proverbs)

Where are the soft answers?

Where is the wise man?

Only mouth of fools??

mitzyme

View Profile
How many?
Posted : 24 Jun, 2022 09:52 PM

How many musicians in the house?

How many instruments do you play?

Thanks !

mitzyme

View Profile
...fatherless...
Posted : 24 Jun, 2022 09:39 PM

How did you or how do you call your parents? How do you honor them? Or you dont because you are not to call him father? I know God is the Father of ours ! But I say again, I lost my father here on earth, and I am father less ! And that is the truth !

Page : 1 2