Author Thread
mitzyme

View Profile
The Planets?
Posted : 24 Jun, 2022 09:15 PM

I asked a simple question that could have been answered with yes or no / or with a scripture.

Obviously the plantes are not mention in the Bible !

I dont have time to read what people copy and paste, I got my own studies , dont have that time. And I dont have time and dont appreciate when so called christians "persecute" others !! I have more important things to do then read "littledavid" nonsense, please sir, spare me with your theories. You dont own the forum ! Every person will give account to God/Creator one day, not to you or any other!

What i beleive , the way i see things, how I understand its not anyone else business !

No wonder people here dont get engaged in Bible conversation because of people like this littledavid and one or two more !

I am mature enough and I know what im doing ! And i know what i dont want to do : to waste my time here !

If i had the option to delete replies, I would have deleted them ! End of story !

mitzyme

View Profile
...fatherless...
Posted : 23 Jun, 2022 10:30 PM

contented....thank you

mitzyme

View Profile
Hi !
Posted : 23 Jun, 2022 10:26 PM

I dont read long profiles and long posts ! Is that bad???

Love Truth and Peace in the house !!!!

Rejoice in Him, always !

mitzyme

View Profile
Fast days !
Posted : 23 Jun, 2022 02:37 PM

Zechariah 8:19

"Thus says the Lord of Hosts: The fast of the fourth month, the fast of the fifth, the fast of the seventh and the fast of the tenth, shall be a joy and gladness and cheerful feasts for the house of Judah. Therefore love truth and peace ! "

Any details about these fests?

Thanks

mitzyme

View Profile
The Planets?
Posted : 23 Jun, 2022 02:32 PM

Thank you teddyhug !

Enjoyed your post !

Well said !

Still waiting if someone would have a scripture about these planets??? So far...I have to un-learn what the school made me learn about this.... !

mitzyme

View Profile
The Planets?
Posted : 21 Jun, 2022 09:51 PM

Thank you

mitzyme

View Profile
The Planets?
Posted : 21 Jun, 2022 08:04 PM

I mean....Saturn, Jupiter, Mars.....!

Or....is just a creation of nasa??

I wait !

mitzyme

View Profile
The Planets?
Posted : 21 Jun, 2022 07:21 PM

When did God create them? Any scripture about ?

mitzyme

View Profile
...fatherless...
Posted : 1 Jun, 2022 03:49 PM

Lost my father 10 days ago.

Pray for my large family.

Thank you.

Page : 1 2