Author Thread
Abhorbeingsingle

View Profile
Answered prayer
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 12:08 PM

My Knee healed. I might be getting my discharge next week.

Abhorbeingsingle

View Profile
Need Co-op for 2024
Posted : 21 Oct, 2023 09:30 AM

No, A co-op is a paid work placement for school.

but because of transportation issues, needs to...

1. Be walking distance from where I live

2. Accessible and accommodating of the transit schedule

3. Offer on site or near by housing accommodations.

Abhorbeingsingle

View Profile
Need Co-op for 2024
Posted : 17 Oct, 2023 02:38 PM

Hi guys,

Please keep me in prayer, I need a co-op position for April/May of 2024. It is a manditory part of my Tourism Course.

I need a co-op where I can live on site, possibly a cruise ship or a hotel and resort.

Abhorbeingsingle

View Profile
30 seconds of Fame
Posted : 30 Sep, 2023 07:13 AM

Hey

watch the news article from the 32:50 Mark through to the 35:00 mark. I got to appear on TV.

https://barrie.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2769579&jwsource=cl

Abhorbeingsingle

View Profile
Guys are you struggling to get into a relationship?
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 01:30 PM

One word to answer that.....

Yes

Abhorbeingsingle

View Profile
Funny Observation
Posted : 30 Aug, 2023 01:31 PM

I have not noticed that.

Abhorbeingsingle

View Profile
starting to become very suicidal.
Posted : 22 Jul, 2023 10:43 AM

I feel the exact same way, I was riased a secular home, went to a secular school and the only kids around were the one who picked on me, teased me or beat me up.

By the age of 13 my parents got divorced. I started attempting suicide and my moms boyfriend left his wife to move in with my mother and I had my first run in with the law.

At the age of 17 I got kicked out of the house and started a 2 year journey going through homeless shelters and group homes, the only reason I finished high school was because I only had a week to go.

Got Diagnosed with Aspergers and boarder line depression. ended up with an abusive woman, lost every thing I owned and at that time it wasnt much but it was all sentimental stuff.

Over the years I lost jobs I was too slow for, I didnt know at the time the Aspergers was a hinderance to working in kitchens because of the demand on the short term memory and I was trying to become a chef.

Stayed in a motel for a while moved into a shared accomodation rental unit. (every one rents a room but shares living space) had a guy try to kill me with an explosive device.

Moved into Subsidized housing had a lot bad issues with crack heads and drug dealers.

Eventually I left my home town. First I moved to a small town to take a heavy equipment operator course, spent 4 years there then I tried working in Alberta where my co workers conspired to get rid of me.

3 years ago I moved to Winnipeg where I spent a year there then the government shut down every thing, I moved back to Ontario, Took a construction pre apprenticeship course, couldnt land an apprenticeship because I dont have a valid G license or a car. NOw I am enrolled for a 2 year tourism Program at the same school and working on a business plan to start my own business.

hang in there (not litterally) things will get better it will take a lot of hard work and perseverance, but we just gotta accept the world hates and rejects us without cause.

Just pray and Trust Jesus it may take years of hard work and perseverance but it will get better even if you and I end up spending the rest of our lives alone because no one wants us.

Abhorbeingsingle

View Profile
Some will Never get married...so you won't have to be concerned about any divorce!!
Posted : 3 Apr, 2023 10:08 PM

It is true that if you don't get married, you will never get divorced. But on the other hand some people who never get married never experience the joy of marriage or having children.

Then you have people who would live in sin with another person have children but never commit to marriage.

Some people who can't handle being single can be tempted into other sins of immoral nature.

I mean look back to Genesis, God himself said it's not good for man to be alone and then made him a helpmeet, and created Eve out of Adams rib.

I personally believe God created marriage to deal with the loneliness issue.

Maybe we need to get back to basics and remember why God did what he did, why he created certain things.

Look at the pattern Adam worked as a farmer, he looked after the animals. Eve's job was to have children. Be a helper to her husband.

It ties into the thread of having a Christian girlfriend or boyfriend. A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. It is not only important to be in agreement in faith, doctrine and theology, but it's also important to have the same priorities.

See I notice some women who have 4 year degrees and no children, I would say their priority is their career over their family.

Others with a basic high school diploma and wanting a family has more priority for her family than her career.

Me I want someone who puts God first and Family second. I understand my role is to provide for my family. Yes I am unemployed right now but I am working on going back to school to find tools and resources to start my own business because working for heathen and unsaved people has proven to be a colossal failure and a waste of my time.

If I meet someone now and she lives half way around the world, I would plan to relocate. If I end up single when I get my business going then I just accept that their is no one out there for me.and that I am cursed to spend my life alone.

Abhorbeingsingle

View Profile
I slipped and fell and hurt my neck and shoulder
Posted : 29 Mar, 2023 04:37 PM

Go to the hospital and get it checked out.

I slipped and fell on ice a few years ago, didn't seem too bad right after that, the next day my neck was extremely sore, after my first aid course I went to the hospital and was diagnosed with a concussion from hitting my head.

I've also injured my shoulder from slipping on ice, it needed physiotherapy to heal. They had to hook up electrodes to the shoulder and shock with electricity to draw blood to the are to heal it.

I'm not a doctor so I can't diagnose it but that would be my reason for you to see a doctor.

Abhorbeingsingle

View Profile
Please keep me in prayer
Posted : 29 Mar, 2023 11:05 AM

Thanks for the prayers, found out the sores are caused by varicose veins. I saw the surgeon yesterday, now I gotta meet with a vascular surgeon.

Page : 1 2