Author Thread
ks82dk

View Profile
Don't Get it
Posted : 20 Oct, 2023 07:50 PM

You are right. Action is required to loose weight, it does not happen by thought only.

Same like actions are required in our walk with Messiah.

Faith is the first step into salvation, but it does not end there like many thinks. If our actions does not reflect our belief/faith, then it is a dead faith and cannot save.

Therefore we must be renewed in Christ, put away the old man who walks according to the flesh of the world. And become that new creature, who strives to walk and live their lives just like Christ walked and lived his life. Because he lived his life in full obedience to his Fathers commandments.

The whole Bible from Genesis to Revelation tells us to obey the voice of the Most High, to turn away from sin, and to be set apart from the world, live a life of obedience.

Look into the many verses that talks about the "garments of salvation" It so clearly says that we must be clothed in white linnen, and dirty garments symbolizes sin and iniquity, and white linen symbolizes the righteousness of the saints.

Its not about our own righteousness, but the righteousness of Christ. And when we are truly born again from above of the incorruptible seed, then we have crucified the flesh and are dead to sin (just like Paul wrote) It does not mean that we become sinless, but it surely mean that we sin, less. And every time we commit a sin we know of it, and then come before Father and repent thereof and strive to not commit the same sin again.

Surely faith alone without obedience cannot save. We cannot continue to live in sin, and lusting after the flesh and be saved, it is impossible.

"works" are obedience, and its a result of a genuine faith, those who walk in the Spirit, and are in covenant with the Most High, because in the new covenant he writes his LAWS on our inward parts, and we keep them simply because we put him first in everything and love him above anything else.

ks82dk

View Profile
🤔🤔 who will go up in the rapture ❓❓ specifically what about preterists that deny it ❓❓
Posted : 28 Sep, 2023 05:31 PM

Matthew 13:30

“Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together FIRST the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.”

The tares(wicked) are gathered FIRST and bundled to be burned. And THEN after that the wheats are gathered into the barn at the second coming where the dead/living saints are caught up.

The "left behind" is not like the left behind series and other theories building on the "rapture doctrine" goes. The "left behind" are the righteous being caught up to meet the Lord in the air.

And the same thing is repeated again in Matthew 13:36-43

John 6:40 also says that the righteous shall be raised up on the last day. meaning no one will be "left behind" after that.

ks82dk

View Profile
Why do I keep hammering on these mysterious voices supposedly coming from God or Jesus⁉️ Why do I keep hammering imitation miracles performed by false prophets⁉️⁉️
Posted : 28 Sep, 2023 05:22 PM

You wrote: " In fact, no one can even perfectly obey the Ten Commandments."

Thats sad to read. The ten commandments which is the BIG ten(Decalogue) every christian should keep. Its not hard at all. Saying no one can keep it is just sad to read.

Its about not taking the Lords name in vain, acknowledge him as the Most High, and to not partake in idolworship. And keep his holy day of rest on Sabbaths.

And to not steal, kill, commit adultery and talk behind other people's backs and to honor our parents and not covet.

If a "christian" cannot keep these, they need to examine themselves and their faith.

ks82dk

View Profile
Why do I keep hammering on these mysterious voices supposedly coming from God or Jesus⁉️ Why do I keep hammering imitation miracles performed by false prophets⁉️⁉️
Posted : 28 Sep, 2023 05:16 PM

the verse mean what it says:

Matthew 18:20 - “For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

Fellowship does not have to be in a physical church building. We are not commanded to be in a physical church building, specially not if its full of false doctrines, then we are told to come out of it, and not be defiled by religions and doctrines of men.

Maybe you should consider that you have misunderstood it. And that you want the verse to mean something else than it says.

There is not a single verse in the Scriptures saying one must be part of a religion/denomination/physical church.

The word church is a modern day translated word. The original word is assembly/congregation. And there is no minimum required people to form a congregation(gathering/fellowship)

ks82dk

View Profile
Posted : 19 Sep, 2023 09:21 PM

let me correct the last sentence i wrote.

All the 613 commandments are still in effect today, because not a jot or a tittle shall pass from the law until heaven and earth pass away. Its just only that the commandments for the Levitical priesthood such as animal sacrifices, ritual things for the sanctuary are not performed the same way today as back under the Levitical priesthood in the earthly temple.

Paul never tells us to not keep the covenant commandments of God under the Melchizedek priesthood. we must rightly divide the word of truth understanding what "law" Paul is referring to when he talks about "law" Because he praises the Law of God, saying with his inner man he serves the law of God. and that the law of God is established through faith. But when he says "ye are not under the law" he is referring to the Levitical laws/commandments. Otherwise he would contradict himself, which he of course does not do :)

ks82dk

View Profile
Posted : 19 Sep, 2023 09:01 PM

One last thing I need to underline with the things I have written is that. I am not trying to make myself better than anyone else.

I am only answering your questions, and explaining why I personally got out of the christian religion, and instead focusing on my own personal walk with Christ Jesus, striving to live a set apart life in accordance with all our Heanvely Fathers commandments which we are told stands for ever.

And therefore is the christian religion in great error saying it has either been changed or done away with when Jesus himself said so clearly that he was not come to destroy/do away with his own law or the prophets.

Jesus lived 100% according to the Law(Torah) of God. As he is God. He was the Spiritual rock the Israelites drank from in the Wilderness just as Paul says in 1 corinthians.

But we must just understand what priesthood we are under as about half of the 613 commandments of the "law of the Lord by the hand of Moses" (2 chronicles 34:14) are for the Levitical priesthood when the earthly temple/sanctuary was here. But it is not now, and the priesthood changed to the Melchizedek with Christ being our High Priest in the heavenly temple. And therefore about half of the 613 are the covenant commandments, and they are of course still in effect today :)

ks82dk

View Profile
Posted : 19 Sep, 2023 08:47 PM

I follow the Scriptures only. And I will not be led by anyone else than the Spirit of truth (Christ's Spirit, being one with the Father) And yes that requires sometimes multiple times reading through the Scriptures to understand somethings. But that is much better to do that instead of just blindly trusting in what a "pastor ordained by the world" teaches a few hours every sunday.

So I am not having my own tradition. Not at all. I am just reading/studying the Scriptures with a non worldly bias, and applying everything I read to my life, striving to be a doer of the word in every possible way of my life. And that of course required me to get rid of a lot of things I used to enjoy before. Because we cannot be friends with the world and God at the same time.

The world has its ways, its teachings, commandments and traditions.

And the Scriptures has the ways, teachings, commandments and feasts/festivals of God.

We cannot serve two masters.

That is why I came out of the worldly religious system.

ks82dk

View Profile
Posted : 19 Sep, 2023 08:43 PM

Hi David. I have no where said that I don't believe in the Holy Spirit / Spirit of truth. I of course do. I rely on being taught by it. But I am saying that I do not believe in a trinity of God 3 in 1 because that is the heathen gods and of the Roman catholic church system.

Just as I wrote earlier the concordance says that the Holy Spirit is Christ's Spirit. And he is ONE with the Father "in the office of God" but of course still two separate persons/beings.

It also says that Christ shall be with us to the end of the world. And that is by his Holy Spirit of course as he is not physically here in the flesh on the earth now.

Just to make myself 100% clear I have nothing to do with Roman catholic church or orthodox Judaism, those are man made religions of the world. Abiding in false doctrines, commandments and traditions of men.

I follow the Scriptures only, and I never said that I don't have fellowship. But no Scriptures say we must go to a physical church building once a week. Even no where in the Bible are there referred to a "church" its congregation/assembly and as Christ said "Where 2 or 3 are gathered in his name, there he(His Spirit) will be in the midst of them.

To answer your question about the Romish church and how she controls all the religion called christianity, you have to go back to the time of the reformers (not luther) but people like Tyndale Rogers etc. They called Rome out for being the throne of Satan and the popes as antichrists throughout all time, but they also told the people the importance of keeping the commandments of God.

Rome didnt like this, so in 1541 they established the jesuit order which was a counter reformation to get those "protestants" (protesters against Rome, which not many protestants does today) out of the reformers truth and back under the Roman catholic church.

The reformers were burned at the stake (not luther, because he wanted to reform the catholic church after his likings, and also called Epistles like James "and epistle full of straw" but well thats another story)

And since the 16th century the jesuits has infiltrated all protestant and orthodox churches to lead them back under Roman catholicism. Not openly but preaching false doctrines in their churches.

Doctrines like "dispensationalism", "that the law of God has been done away with", "Once saved, always saved" "pretrib rapture and seven year tribulation" and that "the zionist state of Israel we know today are God's chosen people" And other false teachings to take focus away from Rome. The counter reformation back then are called "the ecumenical movement" today and you see all these denominations echo all these false teachings, plus preaching about climate change, having their members get vaccinated for covid and speculate in the mark of the beast is vax, microchips, barcodes, blockchain and AI and such things the Bible never speaks of.

ks82dk

View Profile
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 05:15 PM

Yeah I don't think this forum is very user friendly.

I will try to answer your question as short as possible.

I used to be part of the christian religion. And by that I mean the church system of the world, which is: (many will not agree with me, and that is fine, I didnt agree with it either until after I got out of it, and started doing my research) controlled from the mother church in Rome.

After I started studying the word for myself and reading through the Scriptures multiple times, I realized how many non Biblical doctrines and teachings I had been fed in the churches I was going to.

I then understood that the only teacher I needed in my life is His Spirit of truth, and it will take us to study somethings for a longer period of time, and go back reading the Scriptures again and then we can connect those things with something else we have read. And ya I came to understand about the Septuagint, which I like to use comparing verses in HMT and using concordances/dictionaries for better understanding of words.

The Scriptures say to rely on the Most High and his Spirit of truth and to not put our trust in man. I personally have learned so many things after studying on my own, and with the mindset that I wanted to apply what I read to my life, As David(or whom ever wrote Psalms 119) says so clearly that the Most High will give us wisdom and knowledge when we are willing to walk in his ways, and to be obedient to his commandments.

The key here is to be obedient to him and walk in his ways 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and not just for a few hours sitting in a church once a week.

ks82dk

View Profile
Posted : 16 Sep, 2023 05:48 PM

I would also recommend using a concordance. Often times people believe false doctrines because of words used in these newer Bible translations. and therefore a concordance is a must to understand the real meaning.

So KJV for example has a concordance called Strongs. But the problem with KJV (and I used to be a die hard KJV onlyist some years ago) is that, it uses the Hebrew Masoretic text for the old testament.

The Hebrew Masoretic text was compiled in the 8-10th century AD, because the original Hebrew manuscripts were lost (probably in the raid of the temple in 70AD, that is my guess)

But in the 2nd century BC the original Hebrew manuscripts were translated into Greek. Its called the Septuagint. And the reason why it was that was because Greek was a very common language spoken at that time.

Greece was the 3rd beast spoken of in Daniel 2/7 who overtook Medo Persia. I am not 100% sure of the year that Rome overtook Greece but it was probably between the 2nd and 1st century BC.

I can recommend a good Bible/concordance for the OT septuagint it is called ABP+ (Apostolic Bible Polyglot) which can be found here:

https://www.stepbible.org/?q=version=ABP

Search a verse and click the words and it will give you definitions and has dictionaries also. Its very handy

You can also find the Thomson Bible(septuagint for OT) here:

https://studybible.info/version/Thomson

Page : 1 2 3