Author Thread
lifethatwins

View Profile
Is Baptism necessary for Salvation?
Posted : 9 Apr, 2009 07:14 PM

I also believe baptisim is necessary because the Lord commands it, but only Jesus saves us. I have been baptised in water

lifethatwins

View Profile
Posted : 9 Apr, 2009 04:19 PM

Always Christ plus something saves you, Im in agreement with you and the Lord.

lifethatwins

View Profile
Posted : 9 Apr, 2009 04:17 PM

One of the way you know a CHristian is by knowing his fruits, Ive noticed that Major Booth of the salvation army had a lot of fruit, but they dont believe in water baptisim. I heard alot of add ons, and though many can back up their scriptures, others with the oposite view on so many issues have their scriptures. The promblem is nobody is always right, and almost everyone believes they are, if they are wheres there fruit, not their accuracy, Im not saying they have no fruit, Im asking where is it Also if all these brothers have made mistakes, what are they. Instead day in day out they have no sin only the Truth, If we all had so much truth how come were not free in experience, Questions to ponder

lifethatwins

View Profile
The best book next to the bible that you can read!
Posted : 8 Apr, 2009 07:16 PM

THe best book next to the bible that Ive read was george FOremans God in my corner. What love

lifethatwins

View Profile
Jehovah's Witnessses
Posted : 26 Mar, 2009 03:32 PM

You may be right Leon, I dont know, but a verse that goes along with what you said, the Lord knows who are his, and let everyone who names the name of christ depart from inniquity. At least about God knowing peoples hearts

lifethatwins

View Profile
Eternal Security / Once Saved Always Saved. Is it Biblical?
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 05:40 PM

far to many christians are more concerned about knowledge, than they are about knowing Jesus, Though it has its place, it is not as important as loving him

lifethatwins

View Profile
Jehovah's Witnessses
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 05:35 PM

The biggest promblem I find with the Jehova Witnesses is that they dont really believe that you have to receive Christ to be saved, They believe as the pharissees of old. that do works out of yourself will make God Jehova well pleased, They remind me a little of the jews who are stuck in the old testament, but there the jews waiting for the messiah, the witnessses are not.

lifethatwins

View Profile
Please pray
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 05:24 PM

be a compfort to these in these trying times.and let your love flow to the very depths of their hearts and minds.

lifethatwins

View Profile
Body Of Christ!!
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 05:20 PM

I also have live in some bad areas, Lord keep potecting Timothy

lifethatwins

View Profile
Forgiveness?
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 01:44 PM

and hopefully we can say with Stepehen father forgive them for they know not what they do

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6