Author Thread
lifethatwins

View Profile
falling out of Gods grace, commiting suicide, sinners of the bible
Posted : 2 Mar, 2009 08:36 AM

From what I understand about repentance, is that its yielding your whole life to Christ, so he can change every area of you life, so that you will be able to give him all of you for all of him.

lifethatwins

View Profile
Doing it His way...
Posted : 2 Mar, 2009 08:31 AM

Im finding out the same thing in other areas if we do his way there is nothing to worry about. For his ways are above are ways and his thougts above are thoughts. Congredualtion again.

lifethatwins

View Profile
Doing it His way...
Posted : 2 Mar, 2009 08:29 AM

Happy for you

lifethatwins

View Profile
Solving the Mystery of Letting Go
Posted : 28 Feb, 2009 10:16 AM

Letting go relying not on ourselves. letting go unto God relying on him instead of ourselves. Good message on beingfwho we really are , the new creation vs the old that as we are yielding to him we become the new, the old passing away.

Mike

lifethatwins

View Profile
He Knows Us.. !!
Posted : 28 Feb, 2009 10:05 AM

HI everyone, I"M Mike and I"M trying out differnet sites on the forum. Ive been a christian for a long time. and I hope I get to know all of you.

lifethatwins

View Profile
An Interview with God
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 08:58 AM

what happened ,where did you go, very insightful. that took alot of thought wherever you are i hope the very best

Mike

lifethatwins

View Profile
Psalm 51 (King James Version)
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 08:50 AM

anem

lifethatwins

View Profile
Remarriage as a Christian
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 08:44 AM

the Holy Spirit leads us into all the truth, lets say you have two scriptures, one says its not good for man to be alone, and other from Paul who says it is better if you dont marry, but every man has a differant give, It all comes down to what the Lord says you should in this particular situation. That is why important to learn to bind your own understanding as well as the enemys. and ask the Lord to show you which of the above or the others applys to you personally.

lifethatwins

View Profile
Deception and divorce
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 08:37 AM

God has called you to peace

lifethatwins

View Profile
A short Prayer needed
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 12:51 PM

Lord i pray that both this sister and her son find jobs, with the right hours, and if possible something they would mind doing.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6