- Eye Color
- Body Type
- A Few Extra Pounds
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- Word Alive
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Yes but they're grown
- Do you want children?
- Does Not Want Children
- Education Level
- Some College
- My Profession
- About Me
I am a gal who doesn't look or act her age! yes, my pictures are current! I love to make a house a home but I like to travel too! Recently went sturgeon fishing in Idaho, and that was interesting! Those rascals put up quite a fight! I also love taking a jeep up the side of a mountain! I am a devoted Christian, a close friend of Jesus and Holy Spirit. I am a widow and I have 1 daughter and 2 sons, one is enjoying the benefits of heaven
I was raised on a farm where we milked cows, fed chickens, raised our own hog, and canned everything! And chopped wood to keep warm!
I am kind, caring, gentle and affectionately loving. Laughter is very much a part of me! I enjoy old cars, country drives, and eating at 'out of the way' places. I like food cooked in foil packages on hot coals outside. And campfires in the winter! And wrapping my hands around a hot sweet cup of coffee in the morning that looks like the 'muddy Mississippi'. That�s me and Jesus� time!
My personality traits are being Cheerful. Very positive. Prayerful. Optimistic. Very creative. Thoughtful & considerate of others feelings.
The three things which I am most thankful for
1. My Spiritual walk Jesus & Holy Spirit most the important thing to me. Sharing them also.
2. My health and ability to go as I like. Many are held back because they lack health
3. For my family and friends who have shown such love and care
over me. I hold this as precious.
I am looking for a gentleman who knows God is the base for his life. One who loves travel, being with people, is kind, gentle, funny, lovingly expressive and yes, being affectionate, understands that a lady is God�s gift to him to lovingly bless him, encourage him and pray with him
- First Date
- 1st date should be casual and unhurried. Like a coffee date where we can sit for an hour. Or,,,, a place that reflects our likes and personalities.
- Account Settings (To message lightheart3 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 70 to 80.
- Must not Smoke.
- Appears on 3 members favorites lists