- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Mixed Race
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- Calvary Aurora
- Church Attendance
- Several times a year
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Want Children
- Education Level
- Specialty/Trade School
- My Profession
- Technical Support for cable company
- Relaxing with a movie, Learning things, growing my sideburns out, building something/putting stuff together, hanging with friends, gaming online (PC), target shooting, camping every once in a while (not in city parks because police always shine lights in
- About Me
OK, stuff about me.
I can do/learn whatever I wish, if I prioritize spending the time and effort to learn how to do it (whether it be fix/work on my car, or remodel my kitchen, or put together a computer, all of which I've done- youtube is awesome).
I'm generally very calm and rational, and while anger can spur me to action, it's never the carrying force. Most consider me pretty laid back.
I am so smart. I am so smart. S. M. R. T. ...doh!
I could easily pass for 33-35 years old.
I go by my middle name, Mike.
I believe my friends and coworkers would describe me as appearing somewhat gruff, but essentially kind. I've been told that I'm a very good teacher (even though this is not my vocation). God's will is very important to me, but I'm by no means perfect, nor a perfectionist. I've been living for Christ since I made the commitment at 12. Not doing the wrong thing is normal for me, it's how I grew up, but the real test for anyone comes in making sure I'm doing the right thing.
There's always much more to someone than a few paragraphs can hold, but, as they say, c'est la vie. One of the mottoes that could apply directly to my life in a big way is "Major on the majors, minor on the minors." Most things in life are not a big deal. But those that are are worth fighting for.
P.S. I'm funny... Especially once you realize I'm joking.
P.P.S. I'm sorry if I don't respond to every message that I receive. Sometimes there are more than a few.
- First Date
- A hangout & talk over some good vittles, a walk in the park, an uber-short hike maybe (no 14ers, please).
- Account Settings (To message AMikeyJ you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between Any Age to 44.
- Appears on 34 members favorites lists