- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Long Term Relationship
- Church Name
- Gospel Community
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- No answer
- Do you drink?
- 1 or 2 on occasion
- camping, movies, white water rafting, Football
- About Me
I am a self-employed accountant and home school mom. I have one child left at home with 3 years of schooling left. I am financially independent, own my home and put myself in all that I do.
I have a very active church life and a strong foundation in God. I run around a lot with my daughter who is a dog show fiend. We have nine, yes, 9 dogs. Not all in the house, lol.. I am a person that likes to take things slowly and will not be parading men around my daughter until the right one comes along.
The strong passion for Christ that I have envelops all that I do and all that I am. If you only go to church on occasion or are a Christmas/Easter man - that would not be evenly yoked. My pastor once told me - There are only 2 things in life you MUST get right,
1) Who your savior is - for if you get that wrong your going to hell
2) Who you marry - for if you get that wrong you will daily live in hell, lol
I am divorced not by my choice, but, do to continued unfaithfulness. That is the only reason Jesus gave us for divorce. So now that there is peace around me and within me, I am searching again, for a man who is worthy of my whole heart...
I would like to "Do Lunch" with
- First Date
- Initially meet for coffee, talk, laugh and joke around. Find out about each other and let it go into dinner....
- Account Settings (To message hope12223 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 50 to 62.
- Must not Smoke.
- Appears on 0 members favorites lists