- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- Church Attendance
- Several times a year
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Education Level
- 4 Yr College Degree
- My Profession
- Jack of All Trades Master of None
- travel, art, writing, reading, poetry, snowboarding, hiking, hockey, tea, cooking, camping, design, computers, sustainable building, photography, literature, bible study
- About Me
Does anyone else have a difficult time with these things?
People have used these words to describe me: gentle, sincere, honest, good natured, easy going. Once someone said I have "quiet guy charm". That was kind of surprising because I don't generally think of myself as charming, but maybe there's a little something there. ;)
I like to think that I have an open mind and an open heart.
I value creativity in myself and others. I'm unhappy if I'm not pursuing something creative.
I'm not money driven, but as I get older I see the need more, so I'm trying to put things in perspective.
I'm definitely not perfect, though I am a recovering perfectionist, so sometimes I am at odds with myself. I'm definitely harder on myself than others.
I'm deeply saddened by the culture wars.
The main law I try to live by is: Love thy neighbor as thyself, and love thy God with all of your heart, soul, and mind.
- First Date
- I'd like to check out a museum or gallery first, then grab a coffee or a tea. Something simple, low key, low pressure.
- Account Settings (To message ChasingComets you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 21 to 52.
- Appears on 8 members favorites lists