- Eye Color
- Body Type
- A Few Extra Pounds
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- St Jerome
- Church Attendance
- No answer
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Yes but they're grown
- Do you want children?
- Does Not Want Children
- Education Level
- Masters/Post Grad
- My Profession
- RE Tech Specialist - Retired Un-retired in 2019 to become a Trucker! Wow!
- Photography, eating in, dining out, some travel. Drives up and down the coast. The Sierras, mountain vistas, sea shores, lake shores.
And of course, walking with you, hand in hand, as we marvel at and are awed by the places we visit and the sights we see
- About Me
Looking for a down to Earth lady who is comfortable in jeans or in a dressy outfits. Honesty, integrity, open mindedness, compromise when we disagree, communication with a good sense of humor. Big plus if you laugh at my dumb jokes?
Must believe in God with God, family, career as priorities, in that order.
Accept that life might not always seem fair but do what we can to right any wrongs we see and can correct (including those wrongs we commit).
My daughter is most important to me. And her Mom will always be part of my relationship with my daughter.
If you are a parent, I will not ever replace your child/children as the most important person(s) in your life.
Good looks not as important as a sweet disposition. But I will not turn away jaw dropping beauty!
I enjoy outdoor scenery photography, Classic Country, Oldies, Classical and soft instrumentals.
Quiet times with you to enjoy our relationship are very important to me.
Hoping to share current and future "fun" with you, discovering how we are alike and how we differ.
- First Date
- Coffee or tea with honest conversation in a quiet setting. If there's a spark, who knows where we might end up for dinner???
- Account Settings (To message Paulvince you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between Any Age to 62.