Direct, intentional, authentic, funny, patient, and striving for integrity.
- Female | 34
- United States
- Last Login Date
- Click here to learn more
- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Long Term Relationship
- Church Name
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- No answer
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- No way
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Does Not Want Children
- Education Level
- 4 Yr College Degree
- My Profession
- Preschool infant teacher
- Will fill out later
- About Me
Hey!!! My name is Hannah. Thank you so much for taking an interest in my profile. :)
So...to help us both out, I am putting out here up front some deal breakers that guys have expressed to me, or ghosted me after these things were revealed. This way, you don't have to read my really long profile if you don't want to. I know that this will slim down significantly the amount of interest I receive. While I know it's going to feel discouraging at times; my genuine hope is to find someone who will be my best friend for life. I have no desire to waste your time, or mine. You matter as a human being. Because you matter, I value your time, resources, and emotional energy you are putting out here. I want the best for you just as much as I want what's best for me.
1. I sincerely love Jesus, and take my faith in Him seriously. While ethnicity is not as much an issue for me when it comes to attraction, faith is. I genuinely think there are handsome guys in each and every ethnicity; however, we would be going to a Protestant church and Bible study as a couple. If you are agnostic, atheist, or if you are of another faith then it will be too difficult. I don't want to manipulate anyone away from their faith. God doesn't need me to reveal Himself to you that way.
2. While I am looking for marriage eventually, I need time to get to know you. Not looking to get married until we are sure.
3. I love children, but I am not sure I want to have them myself. There are a lot of reasons I am hesitant, yet I have always really enjoyed working with kids.
4. I need someone relatively close. Preferably under an hour distance. You must have your own vehicle.
5. I am ethnically Jewish. No anti-semites please and thank you...
6. I don't need a guy who is rich. I am not either. However, I need him to be fair, generous, and responsible with the resources God has given him. I definitely don't expect a guy to pay for my date, but I can't carry the weight of the finances of our dates either.
7. I need a guy who takes Initiative. I have a week cut off time. If you haven't messaged me after a week, I assume you have lost interest. I get things happen; however, I have learned that if a guy is interested, he will make the time to pursue me.
8. I need a guy who maintains good hygiene, and cares about his appearance in a healthy mature way. (You earn a lot more points when you smell good.)
9. Phone addicts. A big pet peeve I have is a guy who is focused on his phone while we are spending time together. I get that we don't always have to be absorbed in each others presence. I'm not unrealistic. However, people matter, and I hope I would matter to you enough to give me your attention when I'm asking for it.
10. No smokers or e-smokers.
11. Will Smith said it best...
"Her happiness was her responsibility and my happiness was my responsibility. We decided that we were going to find our individual internal, private joy, and then we were going to present ourselves to the relationship and to each other, already happy. Not coming to each other, begging with empty cups out demanding that she fill my cups and demanding that she meets my needs. It's unfair and it's kind of unrealistic and can be destructive to place the responsibility for your happiness on anybody other than yourself. "
I can't think of anything else at the moment. If all of those things are kosher with you, than feel free to read on and send me a message. I really can't wait to meet you!
I am no better or worse in my sin, and I am only acceptable to God because Jesus died on the cross, taking the worlds sin (including mine) into hell for 3 days, and defeated death by rising from the grave. He then gave me His Spirit when I was 18 which helps me along with the Bible to lead a life that prepares me for the day where I will be with Him without the distractions of sin and shame for the rest of eternity. I am a broken sinner on this narrow road trying to stay true to the Gospel, while also trying not to shove others off unintentionally either.
I'm an Ambivert (ESFJ specifically); meaning I get my energy from being around people, and talk to strangers easily in public places; however, I prefer deep meaningful relationships over shallow ones. I tend to be shy when meeting anyone new in a party setting if I don't know anyone, but then it's pretty hard to get me to shut up once I feel comfortable :D. (I'm working on being a better listener...) Humor is essential for me. I love to laugh and make others laugh. I need to laugh at your jokes just as much as I need you to laugh at mine. I'm incredibly socially awkward on social media; because, I can't read your facial expressions and body language, nor can hear your wonderful inflections. I just do so much better in person. I'm also a horrible texter (for realz). I genuinely love ALL the love languages, but my top love language is quality time.
I believe in authenticity when living a life that honors God and loves people. I don't have tattoos, but I really love and admire them on others (when they are good lol). Though I don't typically cuss, I do believe that cussing sometimes can be a great way to create emphasis in a conversation, and is not in it of itself a sin. Cursing (wishing bad or harm to come to someone or taking Gods name in vain is a sin.) I don't cringe when I hear cussing off the cuff; however, I'm not cool with being cussed at in most situations. I hope to serve (God willing) in teen/young adult ministry someday. Taboo topics are important to discuss, and I don't cringe from them later on as I get to know you; however, it's important to know your heart, and what it can and can't handle while also be discerning of the battle the friend(s) in front of you is(are) facing. It's important to be discerning, so your conversation builds each other up, and doesn't lead others into temptation.
- First Date
- A video chat. I'm not looking for a catfish. After that, board and brews in College Park. You get to really see the personality of a person during a board game. Then we can do more exciting ones later on like camping and road trips, movies, hikes etc.
- Account Settings (To message Hesinthewaiting you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 23 to 39.
- Must not Smoke.