- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- Las Vegas NM Presbyterian
- Church Attendance
- No answer
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- I Love Gods Beautiful World, Hike, Bike, Study, Laugh, My Homeless Project. Diagnosed Empath
- About Me
I Love Lincolns religion, "When I do Good I Feel Good and When I do Bad I Feel Bad". This kind of thinking will bring us to The Lord and Master Jesus Christ. I want a best friend who will work with me to keep our Love fresh & Vibrant. I am a hyper empath so google, "15 things when you love an empath" I am an extrovert & like Jim Carey. I put my classes in tears , "Professor". God made us to have Joy. I reverence his world and as Brother Alan Jackson sings, "The Greatest is Love".
I Love Our Fathers Earth & The Beauty He has Blessed Us With!
Wander here a whole summer, if you can. Thousands of God's wild blessings will search you and soak you as if you were a sponge, and the big days will go by uncounted. If you are business-tangled, and so burdened by duty that only weeks can be got out of the heavy-laden year ... give a month at least to this precious reserve. The time will not be taken from the sum of your life. Instead of shortening, it will indefinitely lengthen it and make you truly immortal. John Muir
Psalm 24:1: "The Earth is the Lord's and all that is in it, the world, and those who live in it".
Revelation 11:18 “The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.”
Myers Briggs ENFJ Personality Type
- First Date
- I want honesty, "my picture with my mustache is a year old, but my 12 year daughter thought no one was listening & did not like it so gone! My coat & tie are about a year.My profile is 6/2/2020 I can't get a hair cut because of the virus & so I am going Rock Star ;) I have given up my extreme skiing for back country Nordic. Lets ski Canada by the light of the Aurora Borealis, "very romantic" With a good empathetic woman we can have Heaven on Earth. It takes work & commitment. A kind touch, some silliness together. I am quite progressive regarding the poor, "and so was The Masater" & "Pro-lie. I am working on a homeless ministry with a private profit model & want a partner to help me find my life by losing it in service to others. My motto is Matthew 25,40. First Date? Six nice meals for homeless people, then a picnic and some dancing is nice, "bring my laptop for music". Spiritual Intimacy which are about Trust & Commitment is Bed Rock for me. I be leave Aristotle. Virtue 1 is courage. 2 is honesty & then the secondary virtue is humility. Been talking with Southwest Indian Polytechnic about writing their Blockchain program, "but I may get to teach Native American Classical Philosophy". I need to teach and make you laugh & want to learn from you too. I am a professor and I have some exciting business things going too. If we hook up we should agree on a book about forgiveness. Every couple has to forgive each other the most of any person, not big dreadful and horrid things but remember 1st John 1:8. We are human so I would take a turn & then you and we learn to dance our way through life. So I am looking for my best friend. I will write you poetry.
My new book of poetry is called Enchanted in the Land of Enchantment. Here is one;
A Happy Clan
There Once was a Place of Wonder Where Dwelt a Small and Happy Clan.
With Maids and Lads Who Danced to a Lute and The Song of a Flute. And Lead by a Happy Man.
But Nay be a Man in Gods Happy Plan who is Without One.
For to be Whole He Must be One.
Tis With One Himself His Journey Must Start and With His They Two Must Be One.
And to His Lass and Be for She too Must Lead Their Happy Clan.
As Wife and Her Man These Two Shall be One, O What a Happy Clan.
- Account Settings (To message JeffLovesGod you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Appears on 4 members favorites lists