- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- St. Peter Chanel Catholic Church
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Reading, walking my dogs, food, cooking, baking, outdoor cafes, ministry work, volunteering, travel, hiking, camping, cycling, fishing, chilling out on the couch with a good movie.
- About Me
I enjoy each day. I know life is short, and I don't sweat the small stuff. I like to put a smile on others' faces, when I can.
I grew up in the Allentown, Pa. area, and have been in Ga. since 1996, so I guess I'm technically a southern gal now, y'all!
My demeanor is pretty calm, and I like dogs and cats, as well as just about any other type of animal. I hope you'll take the leap and say hello, as I'd like to grab a coffee or other beverage with you and say hi soon!
The words of the Prayer of St. Francis are what I strive to achieve in my life...
Prayer of Saint Francis -
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace
Where there is hatred, let me sow love
Where there is injury, pardon
Where there is doubt, faith
Where there is despair, hope
Where there is darkness, light
And where there is sadness, joy
O Divine Master, grant that I may
Not so much seek to be consoled as to console
To be understood, as to understand
To be loved, as to love
For it is in giving that we receive
And it's in pardoning that we are pardoned
And it's in dying that we are born to Eternal Life
- First Date
- I'd enjoy grabbing a beverage somewhere somewhat quiet so we can talk and get to know each other a bit better. Or, if you are a dog person, we can walk my, or your, dogs somewhere in a nice park together.
- Account Settings (To message Catholicgal4you you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 53 to 68.
- Must not Smoke.
- Appears on 5 members favorites lists