- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Well Proportioned
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- Church Name
- Church Attendance
- Several times a year
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Sure, why not
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Education Level
- Masters/Post Grad
- My Profession
- teaching assistant, programming
- travelling, outdoor sports, tennis, tech, documentaries, dogs, healthy foods
- About Me
I like to keep my life interesting, which so far I’ve done through travels and living abroad (I'm from Europe).
Looking for a close friend first and foremost that motivates and inspires me.
In turn I hope to be a fun and helpful company. Hope we discover new places together.
I've been called empathetic, stubborn, passionate, funny and peculiar which I hope meant different in a good way.
I love tennis, dogs, new restaurants, travelling, going out with friends and learning from them :)
I'm not religious, but I like Christian values, and I would say I grew up in a family with very good values.
I value good communication, a positive attitude, and resilience.
My current work is in software/computer science.
- First Date
- have fun attending an event, grab something to eat, play a fun sport or walk/run in the park
- Account Settings (To message acm91 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 25 to 44.
- Appears on 50 members favorites lists