- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Mixed Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- Baptist Church
- Church Attendance
- Once or Twice a month
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Family and Friends, travel, country drive, bush walk, diy projects, growing vegetables, handiwork - embroidery/sewing/smoking/knitting,
- About Me
God is number 1. I rely on Him for everything. Without Him, I am nothing. Blessed every day, to wake up, able to walk, talk, listen and speak. So thankful for these.
I have not attended church since January, but have my private, quiet time with Jesus, and wait for Him to direct me with my life, and that includes a church/bible study group, etc.
I am currently in Newcastle, NSW, but I am moving to Adelaide in February 2020.
I am a mum to 3 young adults. I live a fairly healthy life, eating ‘clean’ food and keeping active.
I am a bit of a workaholic, but I am trying to change that. I am not pedantic, but like things in order and clean.
I am reliable, honest, loving, caring and 100% faithful, and want that in a relationship/marriage. Communication and consideration is very important in a relationship. I am a little quiet/sensitive, but full of affection, kindness and want the best for me and who I am with.
I hope God has a committed Christian man planned for my life (soon). I will not compromise, and lower my standard, just to have a man in my life. I am worth more than that, and I feel that is not pleasing God. A best friend, to have happy times, and help each other through the sad times.
I am not looking for a man, for financial support. I have been paying the way for myself and 3 children for a long time. I may be a bit frugal at times, but this is how I have got through the tough times. I am not here for games.
I have been to Fiji, New Zealand and done a little bit of Ozzie travel, but hopeful I can share that with someone special. I enjoy family and friends bbqs and picnics, bushwalking, sitting on the beach and taking in the surf, (I am afraid of water) camping, playing a game of ten pin bowling and watching motor and water sports.
- First Date
- It would be a mutual agreement.
I don’t like the idea of a ‘movie date’. Otherwise open to nearly anything.
* Strawberries and chocolate and other food, in a picnic basket, either on the beach or in a park.
* A camel ride - see who can stay on the longest, if the camel can get on to his feet. (Just joking)
* A long train ride, so we could just sit and listen, and look at each other - getting to know each other.
- Account Settings (To message Meggzi you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 50 to 63.
- Must not Smoke.
- Appears on 0 members favorites lists