- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- Church in San Antonio
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Reformed Theology, Reading, Dancing, Cooking, Learning new things, Going out!, Listening, Singing to music, Camping/Hiking/Outdoor activities, Traveling, Site-seeing, Evangelizing the lost and dying, Worshiping God (privately & corporately). I’m not in
- About Me
Hi, I like to be involved in church activities often, and evangelizing the lost & dying. I'm hoping to find a submissive woman who loves Jesus and who desires to grow spiritually in the Word of God (the Holy Bible).
I'm originally from the SF Bay Area (Northern California). I love to dance, eat out, cook at home and host friends over for a meal. I love to sing and speak about Reformed Theology with others and teachings from the Bible. I love Mexican food as well as many other cultural foods. I'm bilingual in Spanish/English. I'm American born and a dual citizen of Mexico. College graduate who desires to be a pastor one day, Lord willing.
- First Date
- On the first date, we could do a lunch date. We could go out in town and eat something delicious food together while we get to know each other. No pressure and no high expectations of one another. Just friendliness.
Keeping it simple. For the second date, we could go out for a walk in the park or in town. Grab some ice-cream/ smoothie or something healthy. I'm not interested in women from the Philippines or Africa. Most of the messages I get are from them for some reason.
- Last 5 ReformedPresbyterian Forum Posts
- my belief regarding why older women go for younger men, is for a younger pp. lol. and I believe yo...
Also, its more challenging for us men to express how we feel. Not that w...
And if so, why are women not initiating first, then??? I don't think m...
- Account Settings (To message ReformedPresbyterian you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 18 to 40.
- Must not Smoke.