- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Mixed Color
- Looking For
- Church Name
- Church Attendance
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Education Level
- Masters/Post Grad
- My Profession
- Missions, reading, classical music, church, people
- About Me
I am interested in helping people in developing nations. I have lived in India, Mexico, Bolivia, Venezuela, and London and have spent lesser amounts of time in other countries. My heart has been touched by begging street children in some of these countries.
I belong to an Assemblies of God church but consider myself nondenominational.
Interests and things I enjoy: family and friends, reading (mostly biographies), classical music, Internet, writing, brain teasers, slow quiet walks in nice weather, a World Vision child I sponsor, and church.
- First Date
- Tea or dinner in a quiet place so we can talk. :angel: (Well, I just like that icon.)
I enjoy people and will be happy to answer any questions.
Of course, I hope to meet a friend who will someday become much more than a friend. But it all has to start with friendship! Also happy to be a pen pal.
God bless you! <3 (Agape)
- Last 5 Feed_the_Poor Forum Posts
- looks and weight
- When looking at a photo we can often ascertain a little about the person's background, interest...
I am sure we can all improve in this area.
Have you read the boo...
- Account Settings (To message Feed_the_Poor you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 18 to 99.
- Must not Smoke.
- Must not Drink.
- Appears on 0 members favorites lists
This person is no longer an active member of CDFF.